Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Body Part Are You First Attracted To On The Opposite Sex ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I add in teeth too? I like straight non snaggle toothed smiles.

Comment

How come men are still hanging here and ain't over-head pressing?

Oh, the voice. Forgot about that! There's a certain timbre sometimes to a mans voice that will make me melt.
      Yep. All my computer game crashes fell into this range. Either that, or it might have been the outdoorsy fighter type with tragic past on their character sheet. I've literally put in years of my life into modding thanks to Kivan.
      Last edited by Leida; 12-20-2013, 10:49 AM.
      My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
      When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

I think this varies for me from person to person. Eyes, definitely first, then smile. My husband takes off his glasses and to me it's like that geek-girl transformation in those terrible makeover movies. I keep trying to subtly encourage him to get contact lenses. His smile is a little crooked (just a hint of asymmetry is supposed to be really attractive for most people, he has a slightly crooked nose and one eyelid droops a little sometimes) and his canines are very prominent so I think it's fair to call it a "wolfish grin". His broad shoulders & general stance are comforting to me, also exudes confidence.

And I do like a cute, perky, little man butt. I've seen him more muscular and less muscular. Even his out of shape looks great since he spent years of his childhood being active & doing martial arts. He just carries himself really well.

I have no idea what in particular he likes about me. I do know that he thinks my skin is obscenely soft. Being small-chested, I am glad that he doesn't value breasts highly on the attraction scale.
        Depression Lies

Comment

Originally posted by Leida View Post
          Yep. All my computer game crashes fell into this range. Either that, or it might have been the outdoorsy fighter type with tragic past on their character sheet. I've literally put in years of my life into modding thanks to Kivan.
          BG for the win!

Man, Kivan is such a badass. He's hands down one of my favorite BG NPCs, and that was by no means a shortage of good characters in that game.

As to why I'm not overhead pressing... I'm about to start nocking arrows today. Alternative workout

Comment

Eyes and general posture before anything else.

Because girls can look slim and healthy on the first glance without doing any sports except maybe excessive stairmaster abuse. And since all my hobbies involve some kind of physical activity, one of those girls would be utterly boring after a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Will View Post
              Can I add in teeth too? I like straight non snaggle toothed smiles.
              I like girls with teeth, I don't mind if they sit in a glass at night but prefer they have them in during the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                It's the eyes for me too. .
                Do they have to have two or would one nice one be okay ?

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchhool View Post
                  Or one in a glass a night?

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Will View Post
                    Or one in a glass a night?
                    I had a mate with a glass eye, he'd throw it around in the pub. When I asked why he did this he replied that he'd go out with any girl that catches his eye.

Comment

BG for the win!

Man, Kivan is such a badass. He's hands down one of my favorite BG NPCs, and that was by no means a shortage of good characters in that game.

As to why I'm not overhead pressing... I'm about to start nocking arrows today. Alternative workout
                      OMG, I can't believe anyone else still remembers BG outside the modding community Yesterday, I was reading about misericordes, and I was swooning to put another dialogue in, lol, it was so Kivan. Oh, well, old habits and all that. My record after that was predictable: Valygar (now that's a voice!), Carth (finally Bio saw eye to eye with me on a good FPRO), Bishop, Sagacious Zu.

I tried a bow once. Lol. Sucked. But, boy, it would do wonders for the UB.
                      Last edited by Leida; 12-20-2013, 11:53 AM.
                      My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
                      When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

First thing that catches my eye is hair. I like all types but wavy and thick is my preferred. As for color... I notice blondes first (even though my preference is brunettes)

Next thing is posture and size... I like shorter, petite women that carry themselves with confidence. Teeth (a beautiful smile) are important too, I think they really give you a picture of someone's long-term adherence to caring for themselves.

There are some asses that I just can't resist as well and will stand out before the above (San Francisco shines here... keep walking up those hills ladies ) but I've also found that the petite girls with the cute, tight, little butt look more slamming once ... things get more intimate.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchhool View Post
                          Yes, but that one needs to be right in the middle of his head...because Cyclopses are hot.
                          Primal since 9/24/2010
                          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

Wide shoulders, square jaw, nice quadriceps and a great smile.
                            Paleo since April 2013 for health reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                              Yes, but that one needs to be right in the middle of his head...because Cyclopses are hot.
                              That reminds me of my mate, other day he rang me and said he's just got this bargain coat from House of Frazer. Proper price $200 quid he got it for $25. He said it is supposed to be slightly imperfect but he's had a good look all over it and the only thing he can find is one of the sleeves is slightly longer than the other two.

Comment

Originally posted by Leida View Post
                                OMG, I can't believe anyone else still remembers BG outside the modding community Yesterday, I was reading about misericordes, and I was swooning to put another dialogue in, lol, it was so Kivan. Oh, well, old habits and all that. My record after that was predictable: Valygar (now that's a voice!), Carth (finally Bio saw eye to eye with me on a good FPRO), Bishop, Sagacious Zu.

I tried a bow once. Lol. Sucked. But, boy, it would do wonders for the UB.

*sighs* there is no NPC but Minsc. "Go for the eyes Boo, GO FOR THE EYES!! RrraaaAAGHGHH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X