No announcement yet.

How long should I do Starting Strength?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Till such time that you discover HIT training !

Comment

Thanks Jefferson. Well, I was hoping the predictions of the book were going to come true as far as bodyfat moderating but I didn't really find that to be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by StupidFatHobbit View Post
        Thanks Jefferson. Well, I was hoping the predictions of the book were going to come true as far as bodyfat moderating but I didn't really find that to be the case.
        Yeah, people get different results from doing Starting Strength. If you're going after aesthetic goals, just realize that's it's gonna take some time. You've been training for what, a few months? That's nothing in the grand scheme of things. It's hard to get stronger, but most things just seem to get easier as you do.
        In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

This message has been intercepted by the NSA, the only branch of government that listens.

Comment

Originally posted by Jefferson1775 View Post
          Yeah, people get different results from doing Starting Strength. If you're going after aesthetic goals, just realize that's it's gonna take some time. You've been training for what, a few months? That's nothing in the grand scheme of things. It's hard to get stronger, but most things just seem to get easier as you do.
          Damn straight. Momentum is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Working...
          X