Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
    That explains an awful lot about you
    That experience transformed him forever.

Comment

• I left the bar rather hasty when I saw the bar “maid” used the urinary in the male bathroom! Scary stuff when you are young and a little inexperienced...
      "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
        I left the bar rather hasty when I saw the bar “maid” used the urinary in the male bathroom! Scary stuff when you are young and a little inexperienced...
        Did she look manly?

Comment

• Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
          Did she look manly?
          The question he's not answering is who was the boss in the bedroom? :-D

Sent via F -22 Raptor

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
            The question he's not answering is who was the boss in the bedroom? :-D

Sent via F -22 Raptor
            I think we all know the answer to that question

Comment

• Oh come on, he's not dumb but he can't understand why she walked like a women but talked like a man.
              I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blacksmith View Post
                Oh come on, he's not dumb but he can't understand why she walked like a women but talked like a man.
                It's a mixed-up, muddled-up, shook-up world...
                The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                  It's a mixed-up, muddled-up, shook-up world...
                  Except for Lola

Comment

• Originally posted by bcbcbc2 View Post
                    Except for Lola
                    La lala la Lola..
                    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• When she squeezed you tight, did she nearly break your spine? Lola....

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                      Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• He's not the world's most physical guy!
                        "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSchhool View Post
                          That was the point I was trying to make, even though she looked like this in contest condition she still looked feminine when she was in 'off season' shape.
                          Okay so it would be nice to see a pic of her off season. Still I don't think she looks that much different!

Comment

• Men with big muscles are a bit off putting to me, too vein and obsessed with themselves is the picture I get remind me of Zolander

Zoolander.jpg

Comment

• Okay for a guy I draw the line here, he's big but without all the crazy veins going on

for a woman I draw the line with this kind of look..maybe a tiny bit bigger..strong but feminine.

Comment

• Originally posted by cayla29s View Post
                                Okay for a guy I draw the line here, he's big but without all the crazy veins going on

Greg Plitt, I was waiting for someone to post a pic of him, crazy good physique or what !

Comment

Working...
                                X