No announcement yet.

Are Big Muscles passť ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in the early 90's one of the biggest female bodybuilders in the world, Paula Bircumshaw, owned a gym close to where I lived. I went and met her and although in the top 10 female bodybuilders at that time her face still looked feminine, the thing in Gorbags link has no resemblance to a woman.

This was Paula in her prime:

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSchhool View Post
      Back in the early 90's one of the biggest female bodybuilders in the world, Paula Bircumshaw, owned a gym close to where I lived. I went and met her and although in the top 10 female bodybuilders at that time her face still looked feminine, the thing in Gorbags link has no resemblance to a woman.

I don't think this woman looks feminine at all..if she did not have makeup on I would have not known she is a woman

Comment

• Originally posted by quikky View Post
        I don't think they were ever really "in". I think young guys always liked those types of bodies much more so than women.
        Yeah, I always thought big muscles were more homoerotic than anything else. Just witness 80's action movies.....
        Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
        5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
        Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
        TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
        bloodorchid is always right

Comment

• Originally posted by cayla29s View Post
          I don't think this woman looks feminine at all..if she did not have makeup on I would have not known she is a woman
          That was the point I was trying to make, even though she looked like this in contest condition she still looked feminine when she was in 'off season' shape.

Comment

Back in the early 90's one of the biggest female bodybuilders in the world, Paula Bircumshaw, owned a gym close to where I lived. I went and met her and although in the top 10 female bodybuilders at that time her face still looked feminine, the thing in Gorbags link has no resemblance to a woman.

don't hate cause she can outlift you

seriously tho, jeez dude, really?
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

The worst part of this is the baby oil tan. Or possibly the leotard...
              "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Do you guys find this attractive?

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                  Nope.

Unh-uh.

Also...no.

Sent via F -22 Raptor

Comment

Very apropos that you said 'this' rather than 'her'.

In a word - notachanceinhell
                    I got 99 problems but a pancake ain't one...

My Journal

Height: 6'3"
                    SW (Feb 2012): 278
                    SBF: 26% (Scale)
                    CW (Sept 2015): 200
                    CBF: 17% (Scale)

Comment

• When I see a woman with some muscle, my reptilian brain thinks:
                      "Yes! Pursue that one! We make tall muscular babies strong like bull!!!"

When I see a woman with more muscle and vascularity than me, it thinks:
                      "That is a man. No matter what you tell me, that thing has a Y chromosome. I will force projectile vomiting if you pursue that."

See. Nothing I can do about it
                      "The soul that does not attempt flight; does not notice its chains."

Comment

No but she looked totally different out of comp shape and she had the craziest blue eyes I've ever seen !

I do think women can have big muscles and still look hot though, this one being the first example I came to:

Even though I prefer this type:

Comment

No but she looked totally different out of comp shape and she had the craziest blue eyes I've ever seen !

I do think women can have big muscles and still look hot though, this one being the first example I came to:

Even though I prefer this type:

The second likes prickly balls.

Giggle......he said prickly.

Comment

Reminds me of a dubious "woman" that scared the hell out of me in a bar when I was a freshman years ago...
                            "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by TheyCallMeLazarus View Post
                              When I see a woman with some muscle, my reptilian brain thinks:
                              "Yes! Pursue that one! We make tall muscular babies strong like bull!!!"

When I see a woman with more muscle and vascularity than me, it thinks:
                              "That is a man. No matter what you tell me, that thing has a Y chromosome. I will force projectile vomiting if you pursue that."

See. Nothing I can do about it

If they are tall and/or crossfit strong I'm the same, if they look like a dude I just think of Buck Angel.
                              -Ryan Mercer my blog and Genco Peptides my small biz

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
                                Reminds me of a dubious "woman" that scared the hell out of me in a bar when I was a freshman years ago...
                                That explains an awful lot about you

Comment

Working...
                                X