Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Big Muscles passť ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Couple things:

    -I train entirely for myself. I don't care what others think of my physique, my shape, my musculature or my vascularity, none of it. I care entirely what I think. If I want to get huge, so be it. If I want to get super lean, super strong, whatever, thats what I want.

    -Greg Plitt has a fantastic shape, and is crazy atheltic to boot.

    -Frank Zane has one of the greatest aesthetics ever

    -I think women are more critical of women than men are of other men. Particularly in bodybuilding (yea there is competition and jealousy) but we understand the hard work and dedication behind an amazing physique. Even though it may not be our particular taste

    Like I said, I'm more into functional muscle now, as oppose to the how muscle of bodybuilding

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Prime-Animal View Post
      Couple things:

      -I train entirely for myself. I don't care what others think of my physique, my shape, my musculature or my vascularity, none of it. I care entirely what I think. If I want to get huge, so be it. If I want to get super lean, super strong, whatever, thats what I want.

      -Greg Plitt has a fantastic shape, and is crazy atheltic to boot.

      -Frank Zane has one of the greatest aesthetics ever

      -I think women are more critical of women than men are of other men. Particularly in bodybuilding (yea there is competition and jealousy) but we understand the hard work and dedication behind an amazing physique. Even though it may not be our particulat taste
      why are you saying coherent lines of words? you're supposed to be flexing silently, for the enjoyment and critiquement of all
      beautiful
      yeah you are

      Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

      Comment


      • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
        why are you saying coherent lines of words? you're supposed to be flexing silently, for the enjoyment and critiquement of all
        I may like you.

        Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Prime-Animal View Post
          Couple things:

          -I train entirely for myself. I don't care what others think of my physique, my shape, my musculature or my vascularity, none of it. I care entirely what I think. If I want to get huge, so be it. If I want to get super lean, super strong, whatever, thats what I want.

          -Greg Plitt has a fantastic shape, and is crazy atheltic to boot.

          -Frank Zane has one of the greatest aesthetics ever

          -I think women are more critical of women than men are of other men. Particularly in bodybuilding (yea there is competition and jealousy) but we understand the hard work and dedication behind an amazing physique. Even though it may not be our particular taste

          Like I said, I'm more into functional muscle now, as oppose to the how muscle of bodybuilding

          Functional muscle.......and Greg Plitt would not be functional why ?

          Comment




          • He's not very muscular compared to "big" dudes, just lean enough to show them.
            Crohn's, doing SCD

            Comment


            • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
              why are you saying coherent lines of words? you're supposed to be flexing silently, for the enjoyment and critiquement of all
              I like to look like a Greco-Roman statue, as well as spread Greco-Roman philosophies


              Originally posted by OldSchhool View Post
              Functional muscle.......and Greg Plitt would not be functional why ?
              I never said that, I said he was super athletic, which requires great functionality lol.

              I meant for me personally. I want to get stronger, faster, better. Training to look great, and perform great are different!

              Comment

              Working...
              X