Are Big Muscles passť ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple things:

-I train entirely for myself. I don't care what others think of my physique, my shape, my musculature or my vascularity, none of it. I care entirely what I think. If I want to get huge, so be it. If I want to get super lean, super strong, whatever, thats what I want.

-Greg Plitt has a fantastic shape, and is crazy atheltic to boot.

-Frank Zane has one of the greatest aesthetics ever

-I think women are more critical of women than men are of other men. Particularly in bodybuilding (yea there is competition and jealousy) but we understand the hard work and dedication behind an amazing physique. Even though it may not be our particular taste

Like I said, I'm more into functional muscle now, as oppose to the how muscle of bodybuilding

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime-Animal View Post
      Couple things:

-I train entirely for myself. I don't care what others think of my physique, my shape, my musculature or my vascularity, none of it. I care entirely what I think. If I want to get huge, so be it. If I want to get super lean, super strong, whatever, thats what I want.

-I think women are more critical of women than men are of other men. Particularly in bodybuilding (yea there is competition and jealousy) but we understand the hard work and dedication behind an amazing physique. Even though it may not be our particulat taste
      why are you saying coherent lines of words? you're supposed to be flexing silently, for the enjoyment and critiquement of all
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
        why are you saying coherent lines of words? you're supposed to be flexing silently, for the enjoyment and critiquement of all
        I may like you.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime-Animal View Post
          Couple things:

-I think women are more critical of women than men are of other men. Particularly in bodybuilding (yea there is competition and jealousy) but we understand the hard work and dedication behind an amazing physique. Even though it may not be our particular taste

Like I said, I'm more into functional muscle now, as oppose to the how muscle of bodybuilding

Functional muscle.......and Greg Plitt would not be functional why ?

Comment

• He's not very muscular compared to "big" dudes, just lean enough to show them.
            Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
              I like to look like a Greco-Roman statue, as well as spread Greco-Roman philosophies

Originally posted by OldSchhool View Post
              Functional muscle.......and Greg Plitt would not be functional why ?
              I never said that, I said he was super athletic, which requires great functionality lol.

I meant for me personally. I want to get stronger, faster, better. Training to look great, and perform great are different!

Comment

Working...
              X