• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cayla29s View Post
    He is like a smaller Dolph Lundgren:

"I will break you"

Comment

• I think out of the current crop of bodybuilders Markus Reinhardt takes some beating.

Comment

• The last few pics of guys I can deal with. still in the "pretty hot" category.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        ------
        HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
          The last few pics of guys I can deal with. still in the "pretty hot" category.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          +1

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSchhool View Post
            Greg Plitt, I was waiting for someone to post a pic of him, crazy good physique or what !
            Yeah i'm surprised no one put up his pic..He's got a great symmetry IMO. The best part is that his face is not hideous!

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSchhool View Post
              I think out of the current crop of bodybuilders Markus Reinhardt takes some beating.

yum.....

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
              Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• Originally posted by cayla29s View Post
                Okay for a guy I draw the line here, he's big but without all the crazy veins going on

Yeah, this guy is in very good shape but some aesthetical criticism: He seems asymmetrical to me, like a guy that do too much deadlifting; large and high traps but mediocre lateral delts make him look narrow - and little or no V-taper makes him look “blocky.” His coaches probably never heard about Vince Gironda...
                "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
                  Yeah, this guy is in very good shape but some aesthetical criticism: He seems asymmetrical to me, like a guy that do too much deadlifting; large and high traps but mediocre lateral delts make him look narrow - and little or no V-taper makes him look “blocky.” His coaches probably never heard about Vince Gironda...
                  That's because you're a guy, and guys are in competition with other guys to impress each other. Women are looking for something very different.

Comment

• Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
                    That's because you're a guy, and guys are in competition with other guys to impress each other. Women are looking for something very different.
                    Yeah sure, I am not talking about his face or his personality here, just the symmetry of his body below his head, and an aesthetical evaluation is not a hard science anyway, but a qualified judgment of taste! Personally I am not trying to compete with anybody and would not change my body whatsoever, but if I had to, gods forbid, I would maybe have chosen this guy’s body instead;

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Yeah sure, I am not talking about his face or his personality here, just the symmetry of his body below his head, and an aesthetical evaluation is not a hard science anyway, but a qualified judgment of taste! Personally I am not trying to compete with anybody and would not change my body whatsoever, but if I had to, gods forbid, I would maybe have chosen this guy’s body instead;

This is another illustration of what I meant. This guy clearly goes over the line. Guys think they are building physiques like this to impress women, but they are really doing it to impress and compete with other guys. If they asked women, women would tell them this doesn't impress them. What I think of when I see a pic like this is a guy who spends all his time at the gym bonding with the other guys there.

Comment

This is another illustration of what I meant. This guy clearly goes over the line. Guys think they are building physiques like this to impress women, but they are really doing it to impress and compete with other guys. If they asked women, women would tell them this doesn't impress them. What I think of when I see a pic like this is a guy who spends all his time at the gym bonding with the other guys there.
                        Maybe they are just doing it to impress themselves or because they like it? Personally I don't care much about what woman think about my physique and I dont care about what other men thinks either...

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Maybe they are just doing it to impress themselves or because they like it? Personally I don't care much about what woman think about my physique and I dont care about what other men thinks either...
                          So they "like it", and do it with the full knowledge that it turns women off? Okay...

Comment

So they "like it", and do it with the full knowledge that it turns women off? Okay...
                            I think it's a bit like those people that decorate their bodies with tattoos, most of them don’t seem to evaluate the opinion of other people, they'll do it for themselves! Too much muscle is easier to get rid of than an ugly tattoo though…

- Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
                              yum.....
                              Um..very yum. As Moluv would say..meow!!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Comment

what is something you like to do for you that you're willing to stop to please a man?
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X