Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favorite gym outfit? - Haute Couture!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite gym outfit? - Haute Couture!!!

So what’s your favorite gym outfit?

Yoga pants, gym singlet, hood jacket, clown tights or whatever… what is your special garment to workout/train in? Yep, this is indeed a fashion thread!

Here is my personal favorite - my well-worn flaming shorts;

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

^^^^

I wear addidas out fit... boring grey shorts with black t-shirt....
    My story, My thought....

It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!

Comment

Whatever combination of athletic shorts or pants plus old T-shirt I happen to grab. They often don't match.

And Merrell barefoot shoes.

Comment

When it was hot as little as white boxers.

Anyone who can see into my back porch is borderline trespassing and deserves to live with the vison of an old, fat, hairy man doing deads and bent rows in his undershorts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
          Whatever combination of athletic shorts or pants plus old T-shirt I happen to grab. They often don't match.

And Merrell barefoot shoes.
          Which ones?
          I looked at 'trail gloves' and they didn't seem good for much other than running.

Comment

Originally posted by bcbcbc2 View Post
            Which ones?
            I looked at 'trail gloves' and they didn't seem good for much other than running.
            I have the trail gloves, and I don't really run ever. They've been great for workouts, hiking, pretty much everything.

Comment

I have the trail gloves, and I don't really run ever. They've been great for workouts, hiking, pretty much everything.
              +1 on the trail gloves. I wear mine a ton

as for workout clothes, usually shorts or underarmor pants and a beater. when it's colder out, a hoodie and hat during warmup, but then the hoodie comes off.

Comment

Whatever shorts and dryfit (I have about 8 of them) shirt I grab. usually mismatched as well. Plus Vibram KSOs

Comment

The basis for any proper lifting outfit is, of course, knee-high tube socks. The kind with the three horizontal stripes are preferable, but have become less widely available since their peak in the mid 1980's.

Of course, you must wear shorts that end above the knee for several reasons. The most important of which is that you wouldn't want to obscure the spectators' view of the tube socks. The other reason is that shorts below the knee can get in the way of squats.

I lift after work, so I just leave my white undershirt on. And I wear lifting shoes for some lifts, socks for some lifts, and NB Minimuses (minimi?) if I go outside for Farmer's Carries or anything. Because if I wanted to wear my VFF's, I'd have to take off the socks.
                  The Champagne of Beards

Comment

I wear a little black jogging skirt, black leggings, and crazy knee socks.

Oh and a top. I usually wear a top.
                    be the hair that knots with my hair
                    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                    primal since oct. 1, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                      The basis for any proper lifting outfit is, of course, knee-high tube socks. The kind with the three horizontal stripes are preferable, but have become less widely available since their peak in the mid 1980's.

Of course, you must wear shorts that end above the knee for several reasons. The most important of which is that you wouldn't want to obscure the spectators' view of the tube socks. The other reason is that shorts below the knee can get in the way of squats.

I lift after work, so I just leave my white undershirt on. And I wear lifting shoes for some lifts, socks for some lifts, and NB Minimuses (minimi?) if I go outside for Farmer's Carries or anything. Because if I wanted to wear my VFF's, I'd have to take off the socks.
                      Dumbest innovation ever. Lets make socks that are not shaped like feet.
                      I wore them briefly when it was required and started refusing even before that era ended.

Comment

thanks,
                        I'll take a second look.
                        I really like the look of the 'vapor glove' but my store had none and I resist buying shoes online.

Comment

I work out at home. Same black sweatpants that I lounge around the house in. That's all, no shirt or shoes (or socks -- sorry Rich!).

Comment

I work out at home, so:
                            Black sports bra and blue yoga capris in summer and T-shirt (whichever one I grab) and yoga pants in the winter. Tank top in the summer if I hafta go outside.
                            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

Originally posted by bcbcbc2 View Post
                              Dumbest innovation ever. Lets make socks that are not shaped like feet.
                              I wore them briefly when it was required and started refusing even before that era ended.
                              You're way off base. Socks shaped like feet are far harder to put on correctly, are always bunched up and twisted awkwardly, and have to come in different sizes. Tube socks are plug and play, crew socks are installing the software from the CD-ROM before you can use your new device. I wish all my socks were tube socks.
                              The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Working...
                              X