Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favorite gym outfit? - Haute Couture!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blacksmith View Post
    And tube socks
    If you have a source for dressy argyle or plain tube socks and you're holding out on me, blacksmith, we're gonna have to have words.
    The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Why of course my favourite thing to wear is my "suck it up, buttercup" tee.

Apathy is tyranny's greatest ally.

Comment

Some kind of tight capri pants (preferably black) or a pair of shorts (always black), one of those qute little tank tops that just covers my bra, a sports bra and some a long-oversized-no sleeve-men tshirt that covers my but but gives me much space to move. And running shoes (even though I don't run) and really short socks.
        I don't lify heavy enough to be able to pull off an outfit of tight shorts with knee high socks

Sent from . . . my couch.

Comment

Originally posted by mev20 View Post
          Currently, I wear orange New Balance Minimus shoes but the replacement pair already waiting in the wings are black.
          Mine are orange, too. I have yellow ones waiting in the wings. Once they wear out for hiking, I'll swap them for use in the gym.
          Originally posted by KestrelSF View Post
          Why of course my favourite thing to wear is my "suck it up, buttercup" tee.
          I have one that says "Bacon is meat candy" and another that shows a happy 50s family that says "They're happy because they eat LARD." I have another one from a local meat market that says "You can't beat our meat."

I really think the number one important thing is your outfit has to show off your tattoos. I really like checking out other people's tattoos. I try to do it when they aren't looking and I'm grateful when they wear stuff that lets you see them.
          Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

weren't there to be pictures ?
            ,,,,more pictures?

Comment

what about head/wrist bands?
              i am currently looking for some wrist bands. i am totally wimpy as all the huge nasty 26+kg dumbbells start to list onto my wrist bones and bruise them when i lunge. i'm refuse point blank to get those wrist straps so i am going to get some wrist bands to help cushion till my grip strengthens, which it will. i used to have this problem with 21kg dumbbells and now i dont. usually i just wear little black shorts, some kind of short sleeved tshirt or singlet and either my old vivo barefoots or actual barefeet. i also wear cut off denim shorts or camo boardies. sometimes i wear lycra arm warmers which are for road cycling i think when it is too cold to just wear a t-shirt and too warm to wear a hoodie. i always wear my hair up so i dont get it caught on the barbells. on the odd occasion i forget a hair tie, i have to tie it up with itself in some funky top knot which looks very silly LOL

Comment

I like a tank top with built in sports bra and these Nike "squat pants" because they have some extra room in the behind, but are still form fitting, if that makes sense. And they have a high waist so no crack shows. And of course, bare feet and pigtails.

Comment

I am determined to workout, just ONE DAY at my gym, in my linen loin cloth (made it myself, to garden in!), no shirt, no shoes.

If that shit happens, it is getting posted up here in pics

Btw....How are you (molov, everyone else) getting your pictures up so fast? Everytime I have tried it gets moderated for a week.
                  "The soul that does not attempt flight; does not notice its chains."

Comment

Originally posted by TheyCallMeLazarus View Post
                    Btw....How are you (molov, everyone else) getting your pictures up so fast? Everytime I have tried it gets moderated for a week.
                    You can use an image hosting website like imgur, or taptalk app on your phone.

Comment

Originally posted by TheyCallMeLazarus View Post
                      I am determined to workout, just ONE DAY at my gym, in my linen loin cloth (made it myself, to garden in!), no shirt, no shoes.

If that shit happens, it is getting posted up here in pics

Thanks for that lovely image in my mind.

**fingers crossed**

Also, gardening is physical so feel free to post up your gardening in loincloth pics any time.

I get my pics up with the tapatalk app for iPhone- which I think is free. Obvs, the photo needs to be on your phone.

Comment

Originally posted by moluv View Post
                        I like a tank top with built in sports bra and these Nike "squat pants" because they have some extra room in the behind, but are still form fitting, if that makes sense. And they have a high waist so no crack shows. And of course, bare feet and pigtails.

It makes perfect sense . . and I love pigtails (you see I'm piggy) . .

Sent from my Nexus 4

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                          If you have a source for dressy argyle or plain tube socks and you're holding out on me, blacksmith, we're gonna have to have words.
                          ???

12 Pairs Men's Tube Dress Socks One Size Fits All | eBay

Comment

Those socks make the front of my ankles irritated just looking at them. And my pinky toes too come to think of it.

"Dress Tube Socks" lol fancy

Comment

Mainstream media propaganda. Amazon doesn't carry them, therefore they don't exist.
                              The Champagne of Beards

Comment

All you need with those are some of those little sock suspenders.
                                I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

Working...
                                X