No announcement yet.

Eating less during the week and pigging out on weekend to store energy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nobody said to replace solid foods with liquid foods. we said to "add" liquid foods to whatever else you are eating. so instead of a glass of water with a meal, drink a glass of whole milk.

if you can't do dairy, coconut milk, or whey powder (not sure why a 100% whey isolate would bother you though), perhaps the peanut butter/almond butter is the route to go. eggs too. eggs are definitely one of the best bang-for-your-buck, mass-biolding foods in the world.

Comment

Chug down a glass filled with 6 eggs in a morning and another with 6 eggs before bed. That would provide around 48 g of fat and 72 g of protein.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchhool View Post
        Chug down a glass filled with 6 eggs in a morning and another with 6 eggs before bed. That would provide around 48 g of fat and 72 g of protein.
        I do this all the time. Except my eggs are sort of jumbo, so probably a little bit more than that. It's not even gross. Close your eyes and it tastes almost like slightly salty milk.
        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
          I do this all the time. Except my eggs are sort of jumbo, so probably a little bit more than that. It's not even gross. Close your eyes and it tastes almost like slightly salty milk.
          Close your eyes, tilt your head back, and guzzle the slightly salty milk... what exactly are we talking about here?

Comment

Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
            Close your eyes, tilt your head back, and guzzle the slightly salty milk... what exactly are we talking about here?
            I see what you did there. If you're drinking that stuff cold, you're doing it wrong.
            The Champagne of Beards

Comment

I see what you did there. If you're drinking that stuff cold, you're doing it wrong.
              I'll take your word for it. Clearly you're an expert

Comment

Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
                I'll take your word for it. Clearly you're an expert
                Are we still pretending to do judo tomorrow? If so, you should probably be nice to me.
                The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Are we still pretending to do judo tomorrow? If so, you should probably be nice to me.
                  Perhaps... we could either do that, hit some pads, or work on the truck. Depends on what we are in the mood to do.

I'm making venison chili too

Comment

Working...
                  X