Let's see ya backs !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's see ya backs !

Seeing as we have a Biceps thread I trained my back today and figured I'd start a back thread.....lets see them Lats and Traps !

Since its go without a bra day for breast cancer awareness month here:

My girly yoga headstand back in action:

Comment

Originally posted by moluv View Post
      Since its go without a bra day for breast cancer awareness month here:

My girly yoga headstand back in action:

Very cool, If I'd known it was go without a bra day I'd have made it a chest thread !

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchhool View Post
        Very cool, If I'd known it was go without a bra day I'd have made it a chest thread !
        Ho Ho Ho
        If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
        If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

That's a lot more muscle than I ever had before. Also, that's Squeaky.
          Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Never to late.
            I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by sbhikes View Post

Looking good !

Comment

Seeing as we have a Biceps thread I trained my back today and figured I'd start a back thread.....lets see them Lats and Traps !

That's a great pic. You have the wide look, even with the rear double biceps pose, as opposed to the lat spread. Also, great definition!!!

Comment

Alright, here's a couple that I have had posted previously, but they're both fairly recent:

My back is probably my favourite part of my physique.

Comment

Originally posted by sbhikes View Post

Cute tattoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
                      Cute tattoo!
                      and a great back.

Comment

it's not too late.

You all and your sexy backs. Sighs...time to hit the gym. Check back in about a year when I can post a pic here

Comment

Originally posted by Ghshl View Post
                          My back is probably my favourite part of my physique.
                          My back was my biggest surprise in my physique. It wasn't until I took that picture of my tattoo that I even knew my back looked like that. I was shocked.

Ha ha, I wasn't wearing a bra that day because my tattoo was fresh. Ouch.
                          Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

I posted this in motivational vanity pics too but my back feels so good today after deadlifting 155 yesterday- if you recall I only started lifting a couple weeks ago. I can tell amazing changes already, and I feel so strong and energetically coiled up like a tiger ready to pounce. I'm wanting to drop some of the fat that's hiding my muscles, but my diet rigor is nil as of late.

Comment

I think this one is up already somewhere. It's also probably a year old, but I imagine it's still accurate.

1382364835484.jpg

Sent via F-22 Raptor

Comment

Working...
                              X