Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wohooo down 6% body fat, from 30 to 24 !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wohooo down 6% body fat, from 30 to 24 !!!

I plan to go down to 16-18% , im happy that I just feel comfortable in my clothes nw !

Sent from my EK-GC100 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Congrats!! What have you been doing to reduce your BF %?

Comment

Yay!
      Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Pyramid training ?

Comment

You posted a question on your other thread regarding if women can loose weight and get strong by doing weights and cardio at the same time. I didn't want to bother with that thread as it seems to have been over run with sexist comments.

To answer your question, yes any one, men or women, can get lean and get strong by doing both. As a matter of fact most female athletes, regardless if their discipline do both cardio and weight training. I hope that answers your question. Welcome to Canada by the way. It's beautiful here

Comment

Originally posted by jodi29 View Post
            Congrats!! What have you been doing to reduce your BF %?
            In the beginning I was so hijacked about it like overly obsessed bt then I just focused on my training which is lifting heavy for strength (I always go for 6 reps) and cardio which is running or sprints and I also work on polymetrics upper and lower body umm and ya I moved so now I have to walk to school everyday which is an extra 100 cal go/back and I was eating clean so I guess all put together? u look quite fit btw , r u trying to lose weight??

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Will View Post
              You posted a question on your other thread regarding if women can loose weight and get strong by doing weights and cardio at the same time. I didn't want to bother with that thread as it seems to have been over run with sexist comments.

To answer your question, yes any one, men or women, can get lean and get strong by doing both. As a matter of fact most female athletes, regardless if their discipline do both cardio and weight training. I hope that answers your question. Welcome to Canada by the way. It's beautiful here
              Thanx , btw I want to get with people from Canada like have a primal canadians outgoing or something I was so happy I came from egypt to here bec I think her there r way more people who r primal than in egypt

Comment

Originally posted by egyption grok View Post
                Thanx , btw I want to get with people from Canada like have a primal canadians outgoing or something I was so happy I came from egypt to here bec I think her there r way more people who r primal than in egypt

Great job on the BF loss ! There is a separate Canadian sub-forum on here but it doesn't appear very popular.
                Last edited by OldSchhool; 10-11-2013, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by egyption grok View Post
                  In the beginning I was so hijacked about it like overly obsessed bt then I just focused on my training which is lifting heavy for strength (I always go for 6 reps) and cardio which is running or sprints and I also work on polymetrics upper and lower body umm and ya I moved so now I have to walk to school everyday which is an extra 100 cal go/back and I was eating clean so I guess all put together? u look quite fit btw , r u trying to lose weight??

Well thanks! That pic was taken about 2 years ago but I've been the same weight since then. I just have belly fat and some on my thighs that I'd like to get rid of and just tested my BF % which came back at 26% :/ so I need to increase my strength training it sounds like.

Again, congrats on the BF loss!

Comment

yes.Shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of Larry in a towel

Comment

Working...
                    X