Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madamvonsassypants View Post
    [ATTACH]13382[/ATTACH]
    I can't see the photo you put up unfortunately...... Did I anger the crossfit gods with my comment?

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Will View Post
      I can't see the photo you put up unfortunately...... Did I anger the crossfit gods with my comment?
      Can't say. You definitely made me laugh. Probably quikky too.
      The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Starting Strength Wiki

Comment

Sorry Diene I read you learned at crossfit.
          The instruction at my box is very good, thank you very much. If it isn't, everyone would be injured all the time.

I'm sure there are terrible boxes out there, but the one I go to is a good one.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

My journal

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
            Can't say. You definitely made me laugh. Probably quikky too.
            Of course. Who doesn't enjoy the occasional stab at CrossFit?

Comment

Stronglifts is a similar program, but has some advantages:
              1. There's an app for it. It tells you what lifts and how much weight, and automatically will have you deload if you miss your sets/reps for a few workouts in a row.
              2. You start with the bar for the first workout, and add weight each time. No messing around with maximums, or trying to decide what feels heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by jfreaksho View Post
                Stronglifts is a similar program, but has some advantages:
                1. There's an app for it. It tells you what lifts and how much weight, and automatically will have you deload if you miss your sets/reps for a few workouts in a row.
                2. You start with the bar for the first workout, and add weight each time. No messing around with maximums, or trying to decide what feels heavy.
                1. Why do you need an app for a simple novice linear progression? We're not talking 5/3/1 here. And yes, I have a 5/3/1 spreadsheet I'll share if anyone needs it.
                2. Is it really that hard to perceive when the bar slows down? For untrained ladies, this might very well be the empty bar. They might even need a lighter ladies' bar, especially for the press. Why should a guy who's squatted before start at 45 lbs and waste weeks doing basically nothing?
                The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Working...
                X