Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

narrow feet - barefoot shoes out there for us?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• narrow feet - barefoot shoes out there for us?

So my feet flop around in the vibram five-fingers, all merrell's, all sandals....basically everything. Does anyone know of a brand or shoe that is made for narrow feet? Right now I wear my rainbow's constantly, but I don't like the arch support they have.

You might try the Inov-8 shoes. They're pretty narrow and have some that are zero drop. The Sockwas are also pretty narrow.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82833.html

Comment

Thanks, I will look into those some more, they look pretty standard though, I really probably need actual narrow shoes. You'd think manufacturers of barefoot shoes would realize different widths would be nice. what's the point of buying barefoot shoes if I have to buy inserts so they stay on my feet?

Comment

Soft star shoes do custom sizes, so you might have reasonable luck there, they are really good to talk to and deal with.

And i think the shoes are fairly well priced given the product

Comment

And they have narrows! Those are some hippie-looking shoes. Which means I like them - thanks for the tip!

Comment

I'll second the Soft Stars, I love my runamocs! I think you can even trace your foot and show them what the dimensions are like.

Goal: Feel good, be active!

Comment

libby, they are so comfortable it's unreal. I almost bought a second pair immediately after trying mine on for the first time.

Comment

Inov-8 f-lite 195's are great. I think my foot is pretty narrow too and they fit pretty snug.

Comment

I feel like the Merrells are really narrow, but maybe my feet are really wide.

My feet have gotten wider since using minimalist shoes: I had a pair of boots from before, and about three years into minimalist shoes, I found my pinky toes were stretching the leather sideways, over the edge of the soles. It happened so gradually that I didn't notice, but when I went to buy new boots, nothing fit until I found the Mini-Mils.

Comment

They're pretty narrow and have some that are zero drop. The Sockwas are also pretty narrow.

Comment

Luna sandals will custom-make them from a tracing of your foot:

https://www.lunasandals.com/instructions/3
                      Click here for my hiking and backpacking Youtube Channel

Comment

Working...
                      X