Should I Do A Session With Rip?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I Do A Session With Rip?

RM, Neckhammer, quikky, Gorbag. (ha!), NOTR, whoever else, thought you'd like this.

I'm gonna be in Rippetoe's home town most of next week, and was kinda thinking about seeing if I could get a squat session in with him, just to say I did, and to make RM insanely jealous. What do you think?

I'm definitely swinging by the gym at least and saying hi. Apparently we know some of the same folks.

Sent via F-22 Raptor

Unless you care to learn how to squat while staring at your feet and overhead pressing while humping the air, nah.

Jk, why not. His methods might not be for everyone but it would still be a cool experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
      overhead pressing while humping the air
      You know the rules Mr. Anthony: pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

Video!
        ------
        HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
          Video!
          **bows to turquoisepassion**

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
            it would still be a cool experience.
            For so many of us.

Comment

All right, I'm gonna work the phone and emails tomorrow and see what I can do.

Sent via F-22 Raptor

Comment

I am so excite. (Read borat-style)
                ------
                HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

Hell yeah. Make sure you get him to sign your boobs after you're done.

Comment

this was even a question? anything that sticks in expensivewood's craw is worth doing

come on now
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

Originally posted by quikky View Post
                      Hell yeah. Make sure you get him to sign your boobs after you're done.
                      I was thinking about getting my butt - wink autographed.

Sent via F-22 Raptor

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post

Sent via F-22 Raptor
                        That would certainly be more appropriate. Squats develop rear cleavage, after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                          Dude, whatever you do, don't say buttwink in front of Rip. Do ask him to show you the Falls (There aren't any).
                          The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                            Dude, whatever you do, don't say buttwink in front of Rip. Do ask him to show you the Falls (There aren't any).
                            There's falls, but they're man made.

Sent via F-22 Raptor

Comment

Yeah dude get some video!

Comment

Working...
                              X