Zach vs. Knifegill, body fat race!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
    It's good to see we're not radically changing our ways of eating. I kind of wonder what would happen if we completely swapped foods for a bit...

Anyway, went for my bike ride = 20 minutes on hills, did my bodyweight stuff at the playground, and rode home. "Fasting" as it were for at least an hour, then I'll eat my liver. Not my own liver, the livers of dead chickens.

We're almost halfway. Should we have progress pics at the 15-day mark, what is that, the 19th? I hate schedules and numbers, lol.
    I ate your way for years, no wondering what would happen for me.

Id rather just wait until the end to take pics. Im in this to get as lean as possible to make before and afters dramatic. I took a front shot like a week and a half ago though.

Comment

Zach vs. Knifegill, body fat race!

Originally posted by Zach View Post

I took a front shot like a week and a half ago though.
      Tease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
      Last edited by moluv; 09-14-2013, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Okay, we can wait to the end for dramatic effect.
        Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

You can post if you like. Im really doing this for me so i wont be sad if you "win" or whatever, i hope you do!

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
            So far today i have had 24oz OJ with added sugar. 8oz coffee with added sugar, gelatin and dry fat free milk. Around 10 dates and three soft boiled eggs and 16oz cranberry juice with added sugar and gelatin. Will probably have some meat tonight with milk and probably cheese and dried fruit before bed.
            Zach I know this is a race to the absness, but I'd suggest you stop pussyfooting round with this sort of nonsense....

And just carb the fuck up!

Comment

Gahh, your right, im slacking. Way to much fat too! :X

Time to buckle down and get my durian on.

Comment

Zack,

as I understand you're not touching weights (squats, deadlifts or bench) at all and relying on BW stuff. Would you mind sharing your favourite excersises and how often you train in general with strength stuff?

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Uselis View Post
                  Zack,

as I understand you're not touching weights (squats, deadlifts or bench) at all and relying on BW stuff. Would you mind sharing your favourite excersises and how often you train in general with strength stuff?

Good luck!
                  Hi! Actually on thursday i got in to the gym for the first time in a month! Also went back on friday. Thursday i worked on snatchs, overhead squats, jerks and some power cleans. Friday i did all things over overhead.

Other then that its been completely bodyweight. I usually do something everyday and centers around pullups and handstands. I also do a good amount of ab work as well. I dont follow a plan at all, i just do what i can, when i can. For instance, sat i did (at the plahground) three sets of close grip chins, three sets of wide neutral grip chins, 3 sets of dips (body comoletely straight, drop down as low as shoulders will allow) and 5 sets of leg raises + L sits.

Comment

Almost the same exact stuff I'm doing. But with bicycle rides, etc. I'm probably overdoing it, though. What can I say, I want to be the winningest!

I sprinted today to check the mail. Only did four sprints.
                    Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

I've gotta say, two weeks in, and I've only really succeeded in adding some mass. It'll be hilarious if our "after"s look almost identical to our "before"s.
                      Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

I've gotta say, two weeks in, and I've only really succeeded in adding some mass. It'll be hilarious if our "after"s look almost identical to our "before"s.
                        Stop eating bacon & ice cream! :-P
                        ------
                        HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

That's crazy talk!

edit- Yes, I've been stricter the past day or two.
                          Last edited by Knifegill; 09-17-2013, 04:45 PM.
                          Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

I've never done this before. I'm just doing endless sets of push-ups. Sets of 20 and sets of 30. Like every few minutes. I get the impression I'm going to hurt tomorrow...but it seems endless.
                            Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Shoot, I got to 201 push-ups in two hours and the last three (edit - 5 sets!) sets went 15, 15, 9, 1, 1.
                              Last edited by Knifegill; 09-18-2013, 08:22 AM.
                              Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

I've never done this before. I'm just doing endless sets of push-ups. Sets of 20 and sets of 30. Like every few minutes. I get the impression I'm going to hurt tomorrow...but it seems endless.
                                It's pretty easy to do 1000 pushups over the course of several hours if you keep the sets to 10 or 15 reps. I occasionally throw in a 1000 pushup day for fun with no soreness or anything.

Sent via F-22 Raptor

Comment

Working...
                                X