No announcement yet.

Zach vs. Knifegill, body fat race!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kept my carbs very low until about ten minutes from now. Wife is making coconut milk-based ice cream with maple syrup, honey, cocoa powder. But I am looking visibly leaner already. Imma call this a refeed. Yeah, sure. I'll give it a pretty name that makes it sound like part of the plan! That makes it okay! :P
    Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
      Kept my carbs very low until about ten minutes from now. Wife is making coconut milk-based ice cream with maple syrup, honey, cocoa powder. But I am looking visibly leaner already. Imma call this a refeed. Yeah, sure. I'll give it a pretty name that makes it sound like part of the plan! That makes it okay! :P
      Enjoy !

Comment

Oh, I very much enjoyed it. Wife kept putting it in my coffee.
        Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

The ice cream was so yummy that I took 2/3rds of it... only to realize that Baby takes up a lot of my stomach area, and I couldn't eat the rest of my ice cream! I couldn't let it go to waste, so into Knifegill's coffee it went .

Comment

This might be a slow thread for a few weeks, haha. I plan on being really strict, dont think i have ever been this disciplined. One interesting thing about my current diet is that although im losing fat pretty quickly, i have gotten non of the usual low energy, cravings, etc that i used to on any other fat loss plan. Something that i love about drinking most of my calories is it mimics that empty feeling you get with fasting but better energy.

Anyway, been doing daily calisthenics. Mostly pullup stuff and handstand stuff. Havnt been able to get to the gym for awhile but dont think i really need it. Bodyweight seems to be better overall for composition.

Comment

Ya ya.... call it a "re-feed" that makes it sound like a tactical measure for success rather than just caving to the icecream

I think I might order me a "re-feed" from Papa Johns in a couple hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
                Ya ya.... call it a "re-feed" that makes it sound like a tactical measure for success rather than just caving to the icecream

lulz
                Yeah, my grammar sucks. Deal with it!

Comment

This and this exactly.

Working out like crazy is making me hungrier, and now I don't know whether to eat more, or not eat more...
                  Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Wait, where's Zach's naked pic?

Comment

Why not give the ice packs a try. They do work to shrink the skin layer of fat. Look up Zeltiq for the theory but just use ice packs daily. You have to build up to this but I can lay directly on them until they melt or until I face plant into my tablet.
                      Not any more extreme than some of the other things you are doing. Ice Cream?

Comment

Originally posted by FireFinder View Post
                        Wait, where's Zach's naked pic?
                        I have them all* saved to my hard drive. PM me.

*all of them
                        Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Comment

Originally posted by ombat View Post

*all of them
                          Trrrrllllllllllll!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Originally posted by ombat View Post

*all of them
                            Shes even got the special editions.

Check my profile for a recent pic. Ill take a new one soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
                              Shes even got the special editions.
                              I gets what I pays fo.

Originally posted by moluv View Post
                              Trrrrllllllllllll!
                              You might want to get that looked at by a professional....
                              Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Comment

Chopped wood for an hour fasted...except for molasses in my coffee! Eating less and exercising more. Simple approach today!
                                Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Working...
                                X