No announcement yet.

Zach vs. Knifegill, body fat race!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice pictures! He is so adorable! Congrats!

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

My journal

Comment

• Where Zach?
      Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• Oh wow, now that's a cute picture....
        My story, My thought....

It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
          Where Zach?
          Heres from a week ago. I look exactly the same so id say we both lose. I certainly dont have the willpower for quick fat loss, i like to eat and be lazy.

Comment

• Link's broke

Comment

• Originally posted by moluv View Post
              Link's broke
              Hmm, i can see it. My comps broken and imgur is not working for mobil, ill post later if it doesnt show up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zach View Post
                Hmm, i can see it. My comps broken and imgur is not working for mobil, ill post later if it doesnt show up.
                I can see it....You know guys, I'm pretty sure pre and post pics are about 95% movie magic. Hey it was fun watching this thread either way. Hope you guys enjoyed the competition!

The good news is that zach didn't get diabetes or lose all his teeth and knifes hair didn't fall out and he can apparently still reproduce. So its a win win
                Last edited by Neckhammer; 10-08-2013, 07:53 AM.

Comment

• What a poetic end to a beautiful thread

Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
                  The good news is that zach didn't get diabetes or lose all his teeth and knifes hair didn't fall out and he can apparently still reproduce. So its a win win
                  Bahahaha
                  "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Link's broke
                    Oh, I can see it on mda app, not from tapatalk.

Comment

Oh, I can see it on mda app, not from tapatalk.
                      Just went ahead and, ahem, saved all the pics to my phone and made this:

Comment

• Way to sling those trousers low Zach - did you ever do time?

Ps. Looking good, both of you!
                        "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• Feel like bowing to both of you.... while entertaining the whole forum you both stayed in shape and managed to have fun... not to mention a beautiful child!!!
                          It has been fun to read...
                          My story, My thought....

It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X