• Originally posted by oceangrl View Post
      Climbing Mt Hood tomorrow. Letting evetyone know
      :0)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
      Oops..wrong forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by oceangrl View Post
        You were irritated. Okay..lets let it all go. You are perfect and always so fun to be with?

I really wasn't and I'm not now either. It's cute and funny and we already made up remember? And promised no fighting. I'm not even fighting I swear everyone this is just a silly inside joke btwn me and OG

Please don't let the mods take away our abs pics pretty plz

Comment

• Originally posted by moluv View Post
          I really wasn't and I'm not now either. It's cute and funny and we already made up remember? And promised no fighting. I'm not even fighting I swear everyone this is just a silly inside joke btwn me and OG

Oh that is right. Dear mods..we are truly behaving. STG...Abs photos are only to promote primal.

Comment

I truly am climbing Mt Hood with a bunch of FF. Yeah Mo. We have goofy stuff in common. Mo is in charge of us tomorrow. KIDDING!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kingofbaconandeggs
              That is okay. When you return, care to climb my Mt. Bachelor? j/k Never thought I would cracked a mountain joke. hahaha. Good luck!
              I really kind of like the mountain joke.

Comment

Why you always makin me go take screenshots OG you know I have a photographic memory.

You know you luv me
                Originally posted by oceangrl View Post
                You were irritated. Okay..lets let it all go. You are perfect and always so fun to be with?
                You two are like Laurel and Hardy...
                "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• Originally posted by Zach View Post

Let's just make sure this appears on every page until the next progress pic shows up.

Comment

• Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                    You two are like Laurel and Hardy...
                    So very true. It's all in good fun.

Comment

• Baby here. I've been in the hospital for days, will reassess and take up this silly plan as possible. Still low-carb, we brought a lot of our own food to the hospital and have been eating pot roast and broccoli as a default meal. Don't worry, I'm, still all about this, just have to get baby dialed into life. Might lose, but whatever. Pics due on the 6th, however I look.
                      Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• YAY! baby! congratulations!

Comment

• Congratulations big daddy
                          If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                          If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Holy crappola. Girl..boy...name?

Comment

• aw, congrats you guys
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                              lol

Comment

• I knew it!!! I was looking through your posts last night to see. Congratulations poppa!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X