Beginning intense strength training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginning intense strength training

What do you eat prior to and after an intense strength training session?
    Thanks!

usually mine is just before or just after lunch. but otherwise nothing special

Comment

Originally posted by Greenbeast View Post
      usually mine is just before or just after lunch. but otherwise nothing special
      thank you! I wasn't sure if I should have some fat before/protein after or vice versa, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by EnuffaMyButt View Post
        What do you eat prior to and after an intense strength training session?
        Thanks!
        After my training session most of the time I eat a omelette. Easy to make and high in protein. If there are no omelettes in the house I generally have canned tuna(again high in protein) with avocado and cottage cheese which is also a very good source of protein. You get the picture

Comment

I do intermittent fasting so I train fasted, but I have a protein shake right after training. Then I eat my lunch, usually a high protein food chicken breasts and an avocado. It seems to do the trick for me.

Comment

Like the previous poster, I workout fasted but with 10g of BCAA beforehand. Afterwards I take a protein shake with dextrose and creatine. After cooling down and having a shower I'll eat lunch. What that is, varies.

Sent from my GT-I9300

Comment

Thank you everyone! Onto week 3 of primal and loving it!

Comment

Working...
              X