Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medicine ball workouts

Hey,

So, I ended up making my own medicine ball and I was wondering if anyone has a good definitive, quick guide, booklet of medicine ball exercises I could print off or have (not looking to buy or pay for anything).

I looked up a few websites which had a good long list of excercise, but I'm just after something simplified which has pretty much all possible excercises you can do with it.

Thanks.

Wall balls. I just did 150 of them this morning. Love them. Well, up to a point. Wall Ball is a high intensity exercise used in personal training and group fitness classes. - YouTube

How did you make your medicine ball? I'd like to have one.

My journal

Comment

I prefer med ball slams, but I've got a 25 lb ball that's pretty hard and my wife would be pissed if I slammed it into the wall!

You pick up the ball and elevate it above your head. Slam it. Rinse and repeat. If you're doing it right, it has elements of a kettlebell swing and you can work your posterior chain pretty well.

Comment

Try this:

The Ultimate Medicine Ball Workout | Men's Health

Comment

Originally posted by diene View Post
          Wall balls. I just did 150 of them this morning. Love them. Well, up to a point. Wall Ball is a high intensity exercise used in personal training and group fitness classes. - YouTube

How did you make your medicine ball? I'd like to have one.
          I like that one.

It's really easy! Get a basketball, cut a little flap into it. Fill and pack with sand. Glue hole with liquid nails, superglue. Tape over it. Here's a link:

http://www.hotshotfitness.com/medicineball.html

Comment

Awesome, thanks! I'm going to try to make one.

My journal

Comment

I use 8kg Med Ball slams a lot with my clients, Great for Glutes & Core. I mix it in with 50m Resistance band Shuttle runs, it kills them.. :0)

Comment

Working...
              X