No announcement yet.

How To Choose A Great Personal Trainer!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Choose A Great Personal Trainer!

Hey Everyone,

I just wrote up a new blog post about how to choose a great trainer. With the giant fitness and health boom that's going on at the moment it can be hard to decide where to workout or who to hire as your trainer. So I've compiled a list of qualities you should look for in a trainer and a little food for thought about why it's so important to choose the best trainer you can find! Check it out!

Jungle Fit - How Fitness Was Meant To Be!: Anyone Can Make You Tired, Not Everyone Can Make You Better!
    Fitness Is A Journey, Not A Destination.

Excellent post and very big plus 1 from me. As a trainer I see a lot of what you're describing and the lack of understanding from personal trainers is very high. This unfortunately makes them dangerous. Ask your potential trainer questions. What are your qualifications, what can you tell me about X? Who do you like to train? Who can you train. How long have you been training. Can you do a pull up? That's a big one. If you're a trainer and you can't do one pull up, then you shouldn't be training.

Good post

Comment

Thanks Iron Will and yes I totally agree, your trainer should be able to perform basic movements such as a proper full range pull up haha!
      Fitness Is A Journey, Not A Destination.

Comment

Working...
      X