Current weight lost: 82.9lb (37.6kg)

Current PRs:
    Bench: 45kg/99lb
    Squat: 100kg/220lb
    Deadlift: 120kg/265lb

My blog
    My journal

Comment

You could also improve your testosterone levels by increasing your heavy lifting, if you don't already.
      My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

I think this three exercises is good:

Dumbbell FLY
        The fly to hit the outer part of the chest really force a lot of blood in the muscle.

Incline Dumbbell FLY
        Its really good squeeze and this is very important to shaping your chest.

Cable Crossover
        Its really going to focus on squeezing the chest getting as much blood in there as possible.

I promise you focus on those the exercise keep a healthy diet and you don't have to worry about your man boobs..

Comment

Man boobs..... Please help....

Originally posted by Larryjohnson View Post
          I think this three exercises is good:

Dumbbell FLY
          The fly to hit the outer part of the chest really force a lot of blood in the muscle.

Incline Dumbbell FLY
          Its really good squeeze and this is very important to shaping your chest.

Cable Crossover
          Its really going to focus on squeezing the chest getting as much blood in there as possible.

I promise you focus on those the exercise keep a healthy diet and you don't have to worry about your man boobs..
          Even though this is a 3 year old thread...

You're majoring in your minors here. Those are fine for accessory work after your main lift. Start with a barbell bench for 5 sets of 5 and go from there.

For anyone interested in this thread the diet will of course be the biggest player here, then heavy lifting to increase Testosterone levels. In my opinion heavy barbell work will be the most effective way but I'm sure you could get good results from other methods mentioned above. Just might take longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

I know the OP said he does not have access to a gym, but if you do have access to a barbell nothing increases T levels like intense squats. If you do them properly you can grow pecs by just looking in the mirror.:-)

Comment

I came across a site https://gynecomastiapro.com which contains lots of helpful tips about reducing and removing your man boobs completely.
              I suggest reading some.
              I tried some of the guides mentioned and hoping to see some good results and have my big boobs completely removed

Comment

Concentrate on your upper body workout and lift more weights, keep working bro.

Comment

Its a type of hormone imbalance. Maybe estrogen, but I am not sure. Could even be cortisol.

For example belly fat is usually a result of cortisol. If you have high cortisol and low insulin, it will in fact erode your legs and deposit into your stomach. I have not looked into what could be causing this. But whatever that is, you need to reduce that. I lost a lot of weight but my belly fat didn't proportionately drop. Legs and butt disappeared, belly did get smaller, but really should have got even smaller for the amount I lost.

Lifting more and losing more weight could help, but then again if it is cortisol related, you're going to have to get a handle on that.

Thanks.
                  Srinath.

Comment

Working...
                  X