Hardcore no-bullshit training!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardcore no-bullshit training!!!

Alright, the primal community needs to have a place for hardcore no-bullshit training, so this is the thread to post your favorite videos!

In Mongolia the fuckaroundis syndrome that is so common in western gyms still seem to be far away:

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Those guys are clearly not training for the beach body.

Comment

I said KICK ME IN THE JUNK MAN!!!!

Comment

I would go there, looks like my kind of guys

Comment

Anything with CT fletcher.

Comment

I once went to a Muai Thai training camp....and I wish to God I had a camera with me. I have never seen anything like that in my life.

Asians in gees don't "sort of" workout.
            "The soul that does not attempt flight; does not notice its chains."

Comment

More hardcore training - warning; puking outside gym:

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Here's a few fun activities -

Hardcore Training For Athletes - YouTube

And of course there's the prerequisite hardcore Crossfit insanity -

CrossFit Motivation ! - Hardcore Training - YouTube

And to finish up a little hardcore testosterone driven motivation...

BEST Workout Motivation - Never Give Up! - YouTube

In any fight its the guy who's willing to die whose going to win that inch...Don't ever let somebody tell you, you can't do something...If you want something - then go get it!... Period
                Last edited by canuck416; 08-10-2013, 11:44 AM.
                Recent Blog: http://www.peakperformanceradio.net/...y-john-saville

https://www.facebook.com/PaleoJourne...?ref=bookmarks

Comment

One of my buddies sent me a video of some guy doing some bodyweight stuff and was like "Dude, look at this crap this guy can do!"

I was like "Eh, no big deal; I can probably do most of that stuff." He didn't believe me, so I made a video and sent it to him:

Bodyweight Exercises - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                    One of my buddies sent me a video of some guy doing some bodyweight stuff and was like "Dude, look at this crap this guy can do!"

I was like "Eh, no big deal; I can probably do most of that stuff." He didn't believe me, so I made a video and sent it to him:

Bodyweight Exercises - YouTube
                    Nice...Impressive stuff!!
                    Recent Blog: http://www.peakperformanceradio.net/...y-john-saville

https://www.facebook.com/PaleoJourne...?ref=bookmarks

Comment

Wow! Those hard bodies in that crossfit video are enough motivation for me!

Comment

I've posted before, but this is good stuff. Gotta love the beer chug to "celebrate". Well actually he uses it as a recovery drink.

Last edited by Neckhammer; 08-12-2013, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Some good stuff posted above by canuck416, Mr. Anthony and Neckhammer! Here is how strongman Mariusz Pudzianowski like to train:

- Schopenhauer

Comment

My boys and I have been watching "America Ninja Warrior" on G4 all past month. I love this stuff and would totally give it a shot. Here is one dude who set up a course in his garage to train for it... my six year old has basically created the same thing in our living room as he jumps from end tables to couch then walks the window seal. I let him.... long as moms not around :

Last edited by Neckhammer; 08-13-2013, 12:28 PM.

Comment

That's a lot of eye candy making my afternoon more enjoyable.

Thank god for men that work out, as they make my life overall better, be it guys that lift heavy or guys that just fly thru the air doing push ups. Or well, stand around and get hit in the abs with boards.

Oh, and I watched American Ninja last night. There was a guy in tight white shorts. BEST ASS EVER.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                              Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

Working...
                              X