Moving to Boulder, CO, need a gym!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to Boulder, CO, need a gym!

Hey all, I'm moving to Boulder Colorado and I need a good gym, I do not want a crossfit gym...I do not like crossfit. Ideally It would have platforms and pumper plates and a bench, not asking much but every search just keeps bringing up crossfit its so frustrating. I just don't like classes, I like to work out alone.

I'm not in Boulder, but it sure seems like CO has the highest number of 24 Hour Fitness gyms per capita of anywhere on earth. I work out in one of those all over the state depending on where I am that day. There are 4 within 15 minutes of me. Maybe 6 now that I think about it...

Comment

go to elitefts.net and ask this in the Q&A section there. They'll point you in the right direction.

Comment

Yes you said no CrossFit, but take a look at the website for CrossFit Sanitas. I don't have first hand experience there but they are billing themselves as kind of a cross between a standard gym and a CrossFit box.

Comment

I go to Lifetime Fitness and it is amazing. Great facilities and equipment. No contract. Super clean. Check it out.

I am not employed by LTF. Just sayin'

Comment

Go outside?
            Boulder is a great place to ride bikes, climb, run, walk, etc.
            Began Primal Living: 25 Sep 2012
            Starting Weight: 82kg (180 lbs) - Lost 30 lbs since going Primal!

"I do not eat enough carbs to justify eating low-fat."
            "Have some bread with your bread, pasta, bread, and HFCS." - Unicorn
            "I also walk my dog twice a day now instead of paying someone else to do it." - IronGirl
            "Tell me you're not weak minded enough to be outsmarted by a donut?" - not on the rug

Comment

Originally posted by geoffspakes View Post
              Yes you said no CrossFit, but take a look at the website for CrossFit Sanitas. I don't have first hand experience there but they are billing themselves as kind of a cross between a standard gym and a CrossFit box.
              Thanks dude! this is perfect.

Comment

Sure thing...shoot me a message if you have any other questions or maybe wanna meetup for some activity. A little about me...

- male, 45...live in Erie, east Boulder county about 15 minutes from downtown boulder
                - running, trail running, road cycling (MTB skills suck!), CrossFit and CrossFit Endurance from my garage box

Comment

go to elitefts.net and ask this in the Q&A section there. They'll point you in the right direction.

Comment

yeah,Thanks dude! this is perfect.

Comment

Boulder is a great place to ride bikes, climb, run, walk, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X