No announcement yet.

Weight loss and muscle recovery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watch out your caloric intake and calculate how many calories per day you need in order to lose weight.
    I am not a bodybuilding/fat loss/strength training "guru" BUT I achieved a lean state with ease after learning the correct way to train and eat and I want to HELP YOU achieve the same.

Getting fit is also about managing your mindset:
    http://getfitmindset.com

Comment

Rest is just as important as exercise. I've been pushing myself in the same way I did when I was 14/15, and expecting the same results even after 10 years of little to no exercise. So that's s lesson for me.
      Had 4 days off and just done a great session in the pool.

I've really ramped up my calorie intake over the weekend and added 4lbs. I had plenty of water and two bananas as a post swim snack, I've got a land session tomorrow then a swim on Wednesday. I'll see then how much effect this had. And I'll introduce sweet potato tomorrow night.

Thanks for all your responses.

If I can be of any help to anyone, swimming related, let me know. I've held GB rankings and district records. I can also claim to have beaten Olympic silver medallist Michael Jamieson in the pool.

Sent from my C6603 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

Working...
      X