10 kettle bosu crunches 1 8kg
    Do each 4 times with 1 to 90seconds minute rest between sets

Second one is:
    15 Single kettle swing 1 12kg
    10 Windmills 1 12kg
    10 kettle floor press 2 8kg
    10 kettle tricep extension 1 12kg
    15 kettle dead lifts 1 24 kg

Do each 4 times with 1 minute to 90 seconds rest between sets.

Once that gets easy switch over to a circuit and run through the whole thing 5 times doing exercise 1-5 back to back to back.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

There are plenty of videos with Pavel Tatsouline (you can watch his tutorials on dragondoor)
        I am not a bodybuilding/fat loss/strength training "guru" BUT I achieved a lean state with ease after learning the correct way to train and eat and I want to HELP YOU achieve the same.

Getting fit is also about managing your mindset:
        http://getfitmindset.com

Comment

Originally posted by TheChokingGame View Post
          You can absolutely lose weight through kettlebell exercises, they increase your energy expenditure ridiculously, especially if you can master the ballistic exercises (the snatch burns about 20 calories per minute).

Even if that was the only change you made to your life, not changing your nutrition or any other activities, just adding a good kettlebell complex a few times a week is certainly enough to see results. Kettlebell workouts were the first thing I started with, before I picked up any other activities or changed my eating at all. Personally, I saw great results from just that alone, of the 60 or so lbs I've lost so far, I'd say at least the first 20 came off during the "kettlebells only" phase, before I even started thinking about my eating. It's definitely possible, though of course everyone is different.

Sure, it's not quite optimal to do only one thing by itself to the exclusion of other things, but as far as any single component of health/weight loss goes, I'd have to say that for me personally, kettlebell work was probably the single best thing I did for myself, if only because it was such a great kick start, and the progress I saw with that was enough to convince to really pursue other healthy things, both nutrition and activity wise.

Is that your Alpha Brain or is it just a stock picture? They're not bad, though I'd recommend taking them on a relatively empty stomach, the effects are a hell of a lot more pronounced, I feel like I wasted the first half of my bottle taking them with food, I barely noticed anything.
          Ya bro I got some Alpha Brain! It's good stuff I really like Onnits products! What was your kettlebell routine?

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Will View Post
            The first one is:
            15 kettle swings 1 16kg
            10 front squats 2 8kg in rack position
            15 high pulls 1 12kg
            10 bottoms up press 1 12 kg
            10 kettle bosu crunches 1 8kg
            Do each 4 times with 1 to 90seconds minute rest between sets

Second one is:
            15 Single kettle swing 1 12kg
            10 Windmills 1 12kg
            10 kettle floor press 2 8kg
            10 kettle tricep extension 1 12kg
            15 kettle dead lifts 1 24 kg

Do each 4 times with 1 minute to 90 seconds rest between sets.

Once that gets easy switch over to a circuit and run through the whole thing 5 times doing exercise 1-5 back to back to back.
            Thanks I will try this workout tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by lmoya83 View Post
              Thanks I will try this workout tonight!

You my friend are going to want to increase your weights on everything though.

Swings with a 24kg (Both double and singles)
              Front squat with minimum 2 16kgs preferably 2 24kgs
              High pull again minimum 16kg, 24's better
              Bosu kettle Crunch with a 16kg
              Bottoms up press 24kg
              Windmills 16kg
              Floor press 24kg
              Kettle tricep extension 16kg minimum
              Dead lift 48kg

Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Will View Post
                You my friend are going to want to increase your weights on everything though.

Swings with a 24kg (Both double and singles)
                Front squat with minimum 2 16kgs preferably 2 24kgs
                High pull again minimum 16kg, 24's better
                Bosu kettle Crunch with a 16kg
                Bottoms up press 24kg
                Windmills 16kg
                Floor press 24kg
                Kettle tricep extension 16kg minimum
                Dead lift 48kg

Have fun!
                Thanks bud!!!!

Comment

I think I will give this a try. It doesn't seem too complicated. Even a person like me could do it lol Thanks for sharing.
                  --
                  ¸. • ¸. •*´¨ ) ¸. •*¨ *
                  ( ¸. •´ ( ¸ . •* Learn. Lead. Love. CharPower© -:¦:-

Comment

Hi,

Kettlebell training was initially introduced in America by the trainer named Pavel Tsatsouline. Kettlebells are the best exercising equipment which can be moved easily from one place to another. Kettlebells comes in various combinations to build up strength, flexibility and stability. I reduced my weight up to a great extent by making use of Kettlebell.

Comment

I was using kettlebells for about one year. I've lost some weight and my muscle endurance increased a lot. I would highly suggest you to follow a proven routine. I was using Jefit fitness routine and it really helped me a lot, give it a try, they have 4 kettlebell routines you can choose from: Workout Routine Database | Jefit - Best Android and iPhone Workout, Fitness, Exercise and Bodybuilding App | Workout Routine Database | Workout Program Database
                      (I followed the toning routine)

Have fun lifting
                      My blog on fitness gadgets: ProgressGear.com

Comment

You could do well with just kettle bells, and there are endless routines out there, but I think you would do better with other exercises added in there, barbell or bodyweight. If 70% of your training was kettle bells and the rest barbell and bodyweight you would do really well. Ultimately weight loss will be diet and calorie burning, which kettle bells will do, but there should be some bigger compound lifts thrown in there as well.
                        Check out my blog!

http://easternstrength.blogspot.com/

I like to throw, squat and pull heavy things for fun.

We're designed to be hunters and we're in a society of shopping. There's nothing to kill anymore, there's nothing to fight, nothing to overcome, nothing to explore. In that societal emasculation this everyman is created. ~David Fincher, director of Fight Club, interview with Gavin Smith, "Inside Out," Film Comment, Sep/Oct 1999

Comment

Yes. I'm a certified personal trainer and a kettlebell instructor at a gym in Oregon. I've seen dozens of people get lean and tone (assuming that's what you mean by success) by using kettlebell workouts exclusively. The only disadvantage to using kettlebells is that you will not likely be able to focus on a specific muscle group long enough during your workout to "emphasis" it. For example, you won't get huge biceps, chest, ect using a KB workout alone. Overall lean body mass will increase assuming you use adequate weight, proper technique and diet (big surprise).

Comment

Kettlebell Workout DVD

Originally posted by lmoya83 View Post
                            I was wondering if anybody has had success with strictly kettlebell workouts...With wight loss..
                            If my information is correct this training program with the Kettlebell will do the job Kettlebell Workout DVD

Comment

[II have personally had great success with just using kettlebells out of necessity for one of my training programs and not only lost fat but was still able to grow muscle as well. I think the key is having a plan and sticking to it.[/I]

Comment

I've been doing and enjoying Simple & Sinister for about 8 weeks now (30 workouts done, so 3 or 4 per week). I like it because it's very simple and I don't get sore muscles the day after the workout. I've made steady progress from just being able to do one Turkish getup with 12kg to doing them routinely with 16kg and trying 20kg for 1-2 reps now also.
                                I'm sure it's not an optimal program in terms of getting rapid results but it's really simple and only takes 20-25mins.
                                I also run, bike and do a bit of yoga/stretching - so can't comment on the weightloss strictly with kettlebells.

Comment

Working...
                                X