Ideas For Working Out While At Work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Hang your towel on it. Or use it for pull-ups. That's about it. Otherwise, it's bunk. Worthless bunk.
    Alrighty.

So, I'm back to squats and bench work with dumbbells. Oh. And I can add pull ups.

Better than nuttin, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpie2012 View Post
      Mark has a bodyweight program, you could just follow that to start with. I do tons of bodyweight work, and it's a great way to get started and stay fit.
      Thanks, Sharpie!

I look into that.

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
        Hang your towel on it. Or use it for pull-ups. That's about it. Otherwise, it's bunk. Worthless bunk.
        Yeah, please don't ever use the Smith machine for its intended purpose. Those things are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
          Yeah, please don't ever use the Smith machine for its intended purpose. Those things are evil.
          Its intended purpose is to keep ignoramuses (ignorami?) out of the power racks.
          The Champagne of Beards

Comment

1. Remove the word "toning" from your vocabulary.
            2. Find a strength program- Convict Conditioning, Mark's PB Fitness, Building the Gymnastic Body, Overcoming Gravity, Never Gymless- all of these are bodyweight programs that will most likely get you stronger.
            3. Follow said program.

Barbells are awesome, but there is a place for bodyweight exercises as well.

Comment

Working...
            X