Primal Patio Gym

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NativeHoodrat View Post
    What size tire is that? I am looking at building my own garage gym with very similar items.
    Don't know....some type of off road gripper tire. All you have to do is go to your local 4 x 4 store and ask for a used tire and you can get one for free (they will have a pile outside somewhere). You can get them anywhere but if you go to a discount tire all you get are little ones for regular cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwin17 View Post
      Don't know....some type of off road gripper tire. All you have to do is go to your local 4 x 4 store and ask for a used tire and you can get one for free (they will have a pile outside somewhere). You can get them anywhere but if you go to a discount tire all you get are little ones for regular cars.
      go to the place where the local farmers get their tires changed and repairs. they usually have the old tires there. or just drive around and look at farms. in my area, a lot of the local farmers just put the old tires out by the road when they are done with them. that's how I got my 400+ pound monster. and I would have 1-2 more, but people stop and pick those things up within hours, and both times I went back for another one, it was gone already

Comment

Working...
      X