How long do you spend in the gym?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Takes me a little less than an hour.
    Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

It varies time-wise, but adds up to as little time as needed to get the work done properly and then get the hell outta there!

Comment

2 Turkish Get-ups 3-5 minute rest between sets. 2 sets of 5-10 dead lifts with 3-5 minute rest between sets. 3 torture twists with 30 second rests. 3 times a week. Total time under load... less than 20 minutes a week.

Comment

No time.
          Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
          5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
          Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
          TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
          bloodorchid is always right

Comment

One hour per week in group fitness class with weights.

(in other exercise play netball 1/2 hour once a week, and go tramping approx 4 hours hopefully once a week but we can't always go).
            Annie Ups the Ante
            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

In the gym, I usually only spend 20-40 minutes. As long as it takes for me to get in there, do my workout and get out.

Do that 3 days a week, with some HIIT sprints thrown in 2 days a week, 60-90 min of yoga once a week and also 1-2 hours of tennis at a time whenever I feel the urge to play.

Comment

Twice a week. About one hour each time. 20 minutes core and 40 minutes lifting.

Comment

About 10 minutes a week is all I can tolerate in the Gym but I spend about 3 - 5 hours a week exercising outdoors...no good reason to be in the Gym unless you just prefer that environment over somewhere else.

Comment

20 min twice a week lifting heavy.

20 min once a week bicycle sprinting and planking.
                    "It's true, you are a good woman. Then again, you may be the antichrist."

Comment

30 minutes tops per session. Usually one compound exercise per session, though i have started combining o/h press with bench press now.
                      Few but ripe.

Comment

1 x session of heavy lifts - HIT - around 10 - 15 mins per week
                        1 - 2 x 10k runs per week

Comment

Working...
                        X