No announcement yet.

Scenario based fitness 1. Zombies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if this was immenint and foreseeable I would start by chopoing all my neighbors heads off. Then I would steal all the swoeds, guns, ammo, bows, arrows and attack dogs that I can find. I would take over an easibly to defend place. than stockpile anything I could find to feed me and my newly aquired pack. All laws would be broken for only the strong and weasily would survive. people that I absoultly hate woukd be saved as bait. that wpuld be the plan. but in reality I would probally be the first bitten.

Comment

If you define zombie as the living dead l have lately come to realize that I am literally surrounded by them. They're everywhere. Easy to avoid them, less so to avoid becoming one. Knowledge and conscious choice are the best defences.
      Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

Comment

I'm going to the Winchester
        You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

Originally posted by Tribal Rob View Post
          I'm going to the Winchester
          That plan worked out well for them, didn't it?

If a zombie outbreak was coming, I'd probably keep doing what I am now, but add in some extra exercise for my trigger finger.
          In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

This message has been intercepted by the NSA, the only branch of government that listens.

Comment

I'd get really good at tripping anyone else running from the Zombies without breaking my stride. I'd have a much better chance of getting away if the Zombies are occupied. I don't have to run fast, just faster than the next person.

Comment

Working...
            X