Low Level Activity Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Level Activity Question

Hey all, Iím new to the forum and new to the primal way of eating along with the fitness plan but I am not new to lifting or performing ďcardioĒ.
    But I have a question on what Is deemed 3-5 hours of low level activity for me. I have a fitbit and I record about 10,000-12,000 steps per day even on the weekends because I usually go out and walk somewhere like downtown or hike with my girlfriend.

I guess I would be considered cardiovascularly fit, my resting HR is about 45bpm, so would all the walking I do throughout the day be considered low level activity or just chalked up to not really very demanding and considered free?

Iím currently sprinting once a week and lifting HEAVY twice a week and Iím good with all of that but I donít want to have to use a cardio machine/swimming pool/stationary bike at the gym to get in the 3 hours..

Thanks for any help,
    -James

You're fine. You do not need to go out to "do cardio" with your routine.

Comment

Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
      ok, thanks for the input, that's kind of what i was thinking.. however now that summer is here or at least close, i'm going to dust off my bike and try to get out with it a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
        +1. Sounds like a great plan.
        Ancestral Nutrition Coaching
        Pregnancy Nutrition Coaching
        Primal Pregnancy Nutrition Article

Comment

Working...
        X