No announcement yet.

Bigger Arms Contest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love the winner to post his routine I have been trying to increase deltoid for years with little results!
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

I did curls in a squat rack today. Another item off my bucket list!
      In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

This message has been intercepted by the NSA, the only branch of government that listens.

Comment

Originally posted by Jefferson1775 View Post
        I did curls in a squat rack today. Another item off my bucket list!
        Did you at least scream out the last few reps so everybody would turn to look at you?
        The above should be viewed as complete and utter nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by aliphian View Post
          Did you at least scream out the last few reps so everybody would turn to look at you?
          I actually lift at home, so I was by myself. I might try that next time, haha. The other day, though, my little brother and one of his friends came by when I was deadlifting. They said that they heard loud noises and some grunting.
          In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

This message has been intercepted by the NSA, the only branch of government that listens.

Comment

Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
            I'd like to see some big quads. Big arms are way too common. Big quads are really very rare.
            +1

Men (and women, but I'm straight, so I won't be inspecting you), earn your shorts! Get your quads at least an inch bigger by the end of July!
            --
            Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
            I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
            I'd apologize, but...

Comment

No, I've spent years making it a point to avoid working out my quads. I've almost got them small enough to fit into normal pants. I'm not throwing away all that hard work. And I promise, my legs would quickly become gigantic again. I'll try for arms, for fun, since the wife already measured them for me and all...
              Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
                No, I've spent years making it a point to avoid working out my quads. I've almost got them small enough to fit into normal pants. I'm not throwing away all that hard work. And I promise, my legs would quickly become gigantic again. I'll try for arms, for fun, since the wife already measured them for me and all...
                Wear bigger pants and buy a belt. (As a Brit, I feel obliged to note that calling trousers 'pants' really sets off my OCD spell-checking.) I'm sure your wife will love them. If she doesn't, you can find a fanbase here between myself, hikes and Stacy.
                --
                Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
                I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
                I'd apologize, but...

Comment

Oh you men and your skinny jeans! Don't you know that weight lifting won't make you bulky? It will just tone you and give you a perky butt.
                  Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

I know better than to tempt my body. It loves to lay down muscle. I already have to buy bigger pants and wear belts! I walk all day and sprint up stairs, my legs are active and healthy. I can also run faster and jump higher than anybody else I know. I can match eyes with my brother-in-law when we tandem jump, and he's 6'5"-ish. My legs are like a bullfrog's legs! It's terrible! And the more muscle they have, the worse the pain is if they cramp. I'd like to let them atrophy a lot more, but I can't sit still that long. The last cramp I had pulled my kneecaps so high I thought they were going to tear off. Felt like they almost did. The weaker my legs are, the better my chances of survival are.
                    Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Originally posted by Kochin View Post
                      Wear bigger pants and buy a belt. (As a Brit, I feel obliged to note that calling trousers 'pants' really sets off my OCD spell-checking.) I'm sure your wife will love them. If she doesn't, you can find a fanbase here between myself, hikes and Stacy.
                      I've never minded my husband's legs, even when they were do big they rubbed together like a cricket's, destroying the few pants that fit him in the process. I actually found it rather amusing that his thighs were so big... he did not. He hates having them rub together and give him sores when he walks too long, as well as all the other things he's mentioned. I support him in his decisions regarding his quad size. He's the one that has to deal with them!

Comment

Tanks, lovely!
                        Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

I'm here for ya... and your previously tank-sized legs .

Comment

I voted for Chris Daughtry on American Idol because I liked the way his legs looked in jeans and wanted to keep them around.

Thought I would throw that in since we are talking about legs on an arm thread

Comment

Isn't this thread about getting bigger arms?

Comment

Originally posted by robin11020 View Post
                                Isn't this thread about getting bigger arms?
                                Yeah, but most of the ladies here seem to be obsessed with thighs, haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X