Why did my morning run went wong?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DinoHunter View Post

I lived in Florida for a few years & found that humid weather, particularly Hot Humid Weather just sucked the energy right out of me and seemed to lead to dehydration (sweating) really fast so my guess would be that it may be a lot to do with that,
    ie dehydration & loss of electrolytes.
    I don't tolerate hot weather to begin with. I have low blood pressure, I think it has something to do with it. I feel exaclty the same, hot humid weather sucks the energy right out of me too!
    Paleo since April 2013 for health reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
      I think it's the lack of junk food. You need more pizza and donuts. Lord knows that if you start eating real food that it's a risky venture and anything negative that happens to you healthwise after such a reckless endangerment of your health MUST be to blame. Get some cookies and McDonald's in you right away!
      I'll go for cookies!

Comment

I run the same as you, a super fast 5k and occasionally I wind up sick as a dog, dizzy, nauseous and freaked out what is going on with my body. It sure does not feel like dehydration while your going through it but turns out that is why.

Comment

But I felt fine while running... never tought I would be so sick a few minutes after. It was very bad in an instant. Went from feeling good to very bad. I never want to experience that again. Will work on building muscle indoors when it's hot and humid.

Oh, yes, thanks for mentionning it, I was freaked out too!

Comment

Working...
          X