Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking news; Gorbag shows his 'gunz'...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking news; Gorbag shows his 'gunz'...

This is the thread to share a photo of your arms with the other members of MDA, so don't be shy, post them here so the primal community can enjoy them as well!

So, I have finally decided to publish photos of my not-that-huge “gunz”. Well, I train way to much cardio to make them really huge, but since I am not a bodybuilder, I am more interested in conditioning my body and stay fit, than overdeveloping hyuge biceps. My arms measures 44 cm, 17.3 inches, but that’s not very impressive when I am 6.2 tall, weight 215 pound, age 50, and my head measures 23 inches!

But anyway here they are, exclusively for MDA, cold and unpumped Gorbag gunzz:

DSC02509.jpg

And another one:

DSC02522.jpg
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

you're 50! you look great!... eww huge arm are gross anyway. Your skin looks amazing too, what's your secret? a nice body scrub once a week?

Comment

Sure, I'll put up some pics of my guns.

I just don't know if you mean this:

or this:

Comment

-
        Originally posted by cayla29s View Post
        you're 50! you look great!... eww huge arm are gross anyway. Your skin looks amazing too, what's your secret? a nice body scrub once a week?
        Thanks, I will be 51 soon, so I try to stay in shape! In the photos I have gained 15 pounds over the last two months, so it's time to cut back on foods again... For the skin? I use to rub it with cold water when waking up, without taking a shower. Then I put on some "mentol chino Atletico" lotion and go for the morning cardio, walking and running barfeet and shirtless 7 AM in the morning at the beach where I live. Then I go home for a shower. I use to take two scoops(50 gram) of brewers yeast per day, that's used to make the furr of cat and dogs shiny, and it works for humans skin also, just ask a veterinarian! LOL...
        "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Nice upper body Mr. Anthony, you seem to have done plenty of pressing movements for your shoulders as well...

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Originally posted by cayla29s View Post
            Your skin looks amazing too, what's your secret? a nice body scrub once a week?
            diet coke and lime

lookin' good gorbag.
            Make America Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
              diet coke and lime
              Yes!!! Half a gallon of Coke Zero per day, organic lime juice and ice...

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Cewl!
                My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
                When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

Hmmm, I am still waiting to see some female 'gunz' on this thread! Personally I am a big fan of toned arms on woman - not the drugged overdeveloped she-male type, but natural good lookin' arms without too much of the hanging fat on the backside of the triceps. Female 'guns' can be quite sexy, like it used to be among some of the first female bodybuilders:

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
                    Hmmm, I am still waiting to see some female 'gunz' on this thread! Personally I am a big fan of toned arms on woman - not the drugged overdeveloped she-male type, but natural good lookin' arms without too much of the hanging fat on the backside of the triceps.
                    So am I! I will post pics once I get rid of the hanging fat. Hah!

You don't look 50 at all, btw.

Mr. Anthony--I see you're keeping your finger off the trigger. I'm more interested in the books on your bookshelf than in your gunz. Hmmm...could you post a close-up shot?

My journal

Comment

Gorbag, looking good. I'm thinking the tropical climate and type foods might also have something to do with that.

Mr. A, i'm impressed with both arms, but I had to take a peek at the books most of all. I love S. King altho Insomnia is not one of my favorites.
                      To the person who asked, if you click on the pic it will send you to the hosting site where you can magnify the image.

Comment

Originally posted by Graycat View Post
                        Mr. A, i'm impressed with both arms, but I had to take a peek at the books most of all. I love S. King altho Insomnia is not one of my favorites.
                        To the person who asked, if you click on the pic it will send you to the hosting site where you can magnify the image.
                        Hah, thanks. That worked. I love Stephen King too and recognized the book by its binding even before I magnified the image.

Mr. A--did the Guerrilla Tactics book help you find the legal job of your dreams? I have that book too, but the cover on mine is white. Must be a different edition. It really hasn't helped me. I have a legal job from purgatory.

My journal

Comment

Both you guys have what I would consider perfect guns Any bigger stops being attractive.

As for you Gorbag - I've decided to take you up on the unpaid intern position you offered me. I'll be there tomorrow. Are you ready?

Here are some female guns, as requested. Pretty puny but hey, it's a start...

"I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

scope out my guns:

holy shit!!
                            Make America Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by diene View Post
                              Hah, thanks. That worked. I love Stephen King too and recognized the book by its binding even before I magnified the image.

Mr. A--did the Guerrilla Tactics book help you find the legal job of your dreams? I have that book too, but the cover on mine is white. Must be a different edition. It really hasn't helped me. I have a legal job from purgatory.
                              I don't remember if it helped or not; it's been forever since I read it, and I'm pretty sure I got it for free. I started my own business, anyway, so no idea if it works.

All those books are pretty old; I've been reading everything on Kindle or e-reader of some sort for years. I just keep a lean bookshelf of books I like and have read multiple times and can pick up if I need a hard copy of something to read for whatever reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X