Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking news; Gorbag shows his 'gunz'...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
    Haha.... hard for a upstanding gentleman like myself to come by such shady substances these days
    Well, I'm in California so... Ya know. I like it because it is calorie and gluten free.
    The above should be viewed as complete and utter nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by aliphian View Post
      Well, I'm in California so... Ya know. I like it because it is calorie and gluten free.
      It may be gluten and calorie free but unless you're eating it or using a vaporizer, it will take a toll on your lungs.
      Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Forager View Post
        It may be gluten and calorie free but unless you're eating it or using a vaporizer, it will take a toll on your lungs.
        You aren't my real dad!

Comment

You aren't my real dad!
          I'm probably old enough though! I was at a wedding last weekend where a lot of smoking was going on and not just pot (it was the tobacco that surprised me!) and I kept thinking aren't they at all concerned about their lungs?!
          Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

I'm probably old enough though! I was at a wedding last weekend where a lot of smoking was going on and not just pot (it was the tobacco that surprised me!) and I kept thinking aren't they at all concerned about their lungs?!
            I breath California smog all damn day. I think I'm likely doomed either way, might as well be smiling!

Comment

I breath California smog all damn day. I think I'm likely doomed either way, might as well be smiling!
              Well in my neck of the woods the air is about as good it gets, well except for the chem trails!

Comment

Well in my neck of the woods the air is about as good it gets, well except for the chem trails!

Comment

6d5ea58c-8e3d-4675-be1f-448e4f488491.jpg

Ok. I'll be 58 next month. And I've only been lifting for about 6 weeks.

Comment

My right arm is apparently 15.5 inches using the headphone cable unplugged from my laptop and then compared to a ruler.

20130610_155928.jpg
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by fuzzynavel; 06-10-2013, 08:17 AM. Reason: Rotating Picture

Comment

Mods......do you really get people trying to post pictures that are not suitable for the forum??? if so where do you keep them?

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzynavel View Post
                        Mods......do you really get people trying to post pictures that are not suitable for the forum??? if so where do you keep them?
                        If you want your pics to show up right away, you have to use Photobucket or something similar. The mods take forever to approve pics most of the time.

Comment

Just upload the photo from your computer and use the "insert image" function. Then you can check it in "pre-view" that everythings OK...
                          "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Pics approved! Boobies on page 5.
                            "Don't go in there, General, it's a trap! That's a grain chamber. It makes people like you into people like me."

Comment

Originally posted by PrimalHunter View Post
                              Pics approved! Boobies on page 5.
                              Sweet!!!!

PB and Kochin both lookin good!

Down boy.

Comment

Originally posted by canuck416 View Post
                                Looking great Gorbag! You are an inspiration for all of us guys and gals over 50. Here's a recent picture of me at 61, not really a "guns" type of photo but you can get an idea.

[ATTACH]11902[/ATTACH]
                                Dude you look awesome. Better than many a third of your age.

Comment

Working...
                                X