No announcement yet.

So, why men won't lift weights?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't mind me, i'm just marking my spot. this is like a soap with penis adverts
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      don't mind me, i'm just marking my spot. this is like a soap with penis adverts
      *passes BO teh virtual popcorns*

FYI I consider it my job(I don't have an actual job, I gotta do something to pass time) to harass RichMahagony with some degree of regularity... and I asked to see his guns, not his penis. (*Edit... I misread what you wrote as "penis perverts" not "penis adverts". Go figure! )
      I was keeping it clean(this time).
      *huffs out*

psssssssssttt .... you should check out the "Best martial art" thread over in "for Athletes" too!
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

i went. i read.

i love when guys ball bust for days on end
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
          i went. i read.

i love when guys ball bust for days on end
          IKR... fine entertainments!

Even if that's not how they intend it.
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

holy hell hahahaha
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

I workout in a park that has an out door gym I guess one wold call it. I do my pull-ups and then a large amount of push-ups on Mon/Wed/Fri.

Tue/Thur/Sat I do some cardio in the park. Some light jogging then then some sprinting on Saturdays. Works for me and I don't nee to go to a gym.

Comment

Originally posted by canuck416 View Post
                nothing builds confidence and changes how your body looks faster or more effectively than lifting weights.
                Right!

Comment

Originally posted by canuck416 View Post
                  That’s for a man born in 1970. A man born in 1980 will be worse, a man born in 1990 is half-girl already and a boy born in 2000 is probably going to be wearing pigtails and dresses when (s)he grows up.
                  Weight lifting also boosts your misogyny levels.

Comment

No, it's sort of true. Kids these days are brain-washed into thinking that gender, sex, etc. are completely awash and that everybody should just cut off their junk and stand in line with sterile complacency. I was born in '82, and it wasn't until my 20's that I began to learn to act like a man...so yes. And from what I see kids up to lately, it's only getting worse.

That said, I'm 31 and love My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, so take my man card away if you need to. :P
                    Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                      IKR... fine entertainments!

Even if that's not how they intend it.
                      Aw you two... I couldn't resist fanning the flames in that thread, it looked like it was starting to die down ;-)
                      If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                      If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Youre so sweet
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Glad to oblige. *tips teh hat*
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Glad to oblige. *tips teh hat*
                            I wish you hadn't now. In an effort to be a smart arse and dig up some silly kungfu clips I ended up in that dodgy part of YouTube watching what started out as a slightly odd vid, but ended up as a savage beating of some poor guy. Pretty disturbed by the end of it.

<think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts>
                            If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                            If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Hey... just for reference in this thread... let's see em. Just a little gun peek?
                              Work computer. This is the best I can offer: 265set2 - YouTube
                              The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Work computer. This is the best I can offer: 265set2 - YouTube
                                Where is your silky thong and awkward poses?

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                                Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

Working...
                                X