No announcement yet.

So, why men won't lift weights?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright then, gotta go with Mr Rug as the most straight. Mostly it's because Mr. Mahogany had a sewing kit on hand while Mr. Rug had duct tape. And wow, Welding Hank.... right there in the mix.

It was a really close competition though. And the actual most important factors could sadly, not be evaluated.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
      Alright then, gotta go with Mr Rug as the most straight. Mostly it's because Mr. Mahogany had a sewing kit on hand while Mr. Rug had duct tape. And wow, Welding Hank.... right there in the mix.

It was a really close competition though. And the actual most important factors could sadly, not be evaluated.
      in honor of my epic win (thanks magnolia) I will now grace your eyes and ears with the epitome of straightness and masculinity. you're welcome

Queen - 'We Are The Champions' - YouTube

Comment

• Don't I get some man points for my epic flesh stitching and gluing knowledge.

Skills I tell ya!

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• I just came back from the jungle where I was having a giant orgy with the native women. During the orgy a lion snuck up on us and savagely lurched at my throat. I turned around, as the lion was ferociously flying at me with his claws full out, and impaled him through the eye with my 37 inch penis. The lion's body was not heavy enough to bring down my boner, and I just shook him off and continued the orgy. I have made all 42 women orgasm repeatedly. When finished, I noticed a cut on my leg from the lion's claws. I tore off some of the lion's hair and stitched my skin with it, using my bare hands to puncture my skin with the hair.

I then jumped on my pet rhinoceros, and rode away into the sunset, as the women tearfully watched my massive hairy pecs and my 37 inch penis disappear into the night.

True story.

Comment

Alright then, gotta go with Mr Rug as the most straight. Mostly it's because Mr. Mahogany had a sewing kit on hand while Mr. Rug had duct tape. And wow, Welding Hank.... right there in the mix.

I didn't have a damn sewing kit, I used my masculine wiles to coax it from a waitress! But I'm glad to see the rug man win. Proud of you, big fella!
            The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
              Don't I get some man points for my epic flesh stitching and gluing knowledge.

Skills I tell ya!

Nursing is ladies' work.
              The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• I didn't have a damn sewing kit, I used my masculine wiles to coax it from a waitress! But I'm glad to see the rug man win. Proud of you, big fella!
                Yeah.... but the duct tape was so brilliant and so man minded that my sweet little polka dot wearing girl brain had never even imagined that one could use duct tape for medical care.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                  Nursing is ladies' work.
                  If you can get man points for sewing your own flesh, I can get man points for sewing MY own flesh.

And the flesh of live awake thousand pound beasts that are not happy about it...
                  And mangled wounds...
                  There is a reason my older brother wasn't sewing that knee shut and I was. (Pussy.)
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                  And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Cori, sorry you lost straight points when you explained why cotton thread wasn't a good idea.

Comment

Cori, sorry you lost straight points
                      For some reason I don't think cori will care.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                        Nursing is ladies' work.
                        Maybe it's time to start adding up the ladies points! Or do we not get points for anything besides having T&A in this manly-man thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                          For some reason I don't think cori will care.
                          She clearly won the women's category of the straightest dude contest anyway. Largely because she was the only contestant.

Originally posted by Stacy15 View Post
                          Maybe it's time to start adding up the ladies points! Or do we not get points for anything besides having T&A in this manly-man thread?
                          I see this ending well...
                          The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Men are so easy please. Feed them, have sexy times with them. Don't be a bitch or dramatic. Have an ass and tits and wear clothing that reminds them that you have an ass and tits.

Comment

Don't be a bitch or dramatic.
                              Many women seem to have a problem with this part of the requirements.

(no one here of course as you are all a shining beacon of perfect womanhood)

Comment

• I'm participating in the rest of this thread under protest. I call for a full in-person panel of harem...er...judges.

Comment

Working...
                                X