So, why men won't lift weights?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
    I still doubt your beard can be as thick and lush and heinous as mine. I'll believe it when I see it.
    we're definitely having a beard-off in the fall my friend...

Comment

• Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
      we're definitely having a beard-off in the fall my friend...
      You'll rue the day.
      The Champagne of Beards

Comment

You'll rue the day.
        oh yeah?

Challenge To A Duel - YouTube

Comment

• I think you all win, for different reasons.
          Not On The Rug, you are "all around".
          Rich Mahogany, you were secure enough in your manliness to fight other men in a cage.
          Mr Anthony..... You unabashedly love to delight the ladies, so I can forgive the straw hat. Plus you definitely think and look like a very straight man as has been proven multiple times.

So, bottom line, if I were to say, run into you out in the wilderness or have one of you help me change my oil, or see you hanging out on the beach, my thoughts would clearly be, "now there, indeed, is a manly man. why it would be fun to be carried back to his cave"

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
          Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
            That's it; I have HAD it with your insubordination. This calls for a Straightest Guy on Earth contest. I nominate Magnolia as head judge, and she can select a harem...er...panel...of assistant judges of her choosing.
            Does a photo of my office assistant count in this excellent contest?
            "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

I must break you - YouTube
              The Champagne of Beards

Comment

drago loses

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
                  Does a photo of my office assistant count in this excellent contest?[/IMG]
                  You drink diet coke. Automatic disqualification, Sally.
                  The Champagne of Beards

Comment

drago loses
                    Dude, where's the spoiler alert!!
                    The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
                      I think you all win, for different reasons.
                      Not On The Rug, you are "all around".
                      Rich Mahogany, you were secure enough in your manliness to fight other men in a cage.
                      Mr Anthony..... You unabashedly love to delight the ladies, so I can forgive the straw hat. Plus you definitely think and look like a very straight man as has been proven multiple times.
                      This is kind of like the Judgment of Solomon. I'd rather lose than be told everybody wins. This ain't the special olympics.
                      The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• This is kind of like the Judgment of Solomon. I'd rather lose than be told everybody wins. This ain't the special olympics.
                        Hmmm....OK, we will give Mr. Anthony a third for wearing a straw cowboy hat. And enjoying the tux. It's hard for me to do that.

So that puts it between Mr. Mahogany and Mr. Rug. And the whole argument over Rocky movies makes it hard.

So tie breaker questions:
                        Have you ever removed any part of your body in woodshop?
                        Have you ever stitched a gaping wound shut with fishing line and then doused whiskey on it to kill the infection?
                        A tree falls blocking your fine lady's drive way: do you A: Cheer for the chance to use a chain saw? B:Cheer for the chance to use your ax? C: Call a landscape crew to clean up?
                        Do you own sandals?

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                        Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

A tree falls blocking your fine lady's drive way: do you A: Cheer for the chance to use a chain saw? B:Cheer for the chance to use your ax? C: Call a landscape crew to clean up?
                          Do you own sandals?
                          Wheres the option of moving it by hand, so no one has to wait around while I hack that thing up with an ax and build a shed?

Comment

Hmmm....OK, we will give Mr. Anthony a third for wearing a straw cowboy hat. And enjoying the tux. It's hard for me to do that.

So that puts it between Mr. Mahogany and Mr. Rug. And the whole argument over Rocky movies makes it hard.

No. I'm intact.

Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
                            Have you ever stitched a gaping wound shut with fishing line and then doused whiskey on it to kill the infection?
                            Needle and thread from a sewing kit. Cutting lemons as a bartender. Tip of my thumb and vodka. But pretty much.

D. Try to move the tree with my bare hands. Because gloves are for sissies.

Do you own sandals?
                            Are flip flops sandals? Otherwise, no.
                            The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Do you own sandals?
                              ok lets see..
                              limbs...check. appendages...check. my father taught me how to be safe with power tools.

never stitched myself with fishing line. I have used duct tape on a few finger cuts that should have taken stitches though. then doused my insides with whiskey to fight the infection. a real man only needs 2 tools. duct tape and wd-40. if is moves, and it shouldn't, duct tape it. if it doesn't move, and it's supposed to, wd-40 it.

tree falls. I cheer for the chance to use both. gotta use the chainsaw to limb the tree and section it out, and the axe to split it for firewood. duh...everybody knows that

I own 1 pair of flip flops. reef brand. because the reef girls are out-of-this-world hot

Comment

• Yo... dudes.

No sewing stuff with sewing kit string. It's a really bad idea unless you are sure it's nylon. Cotton is a no-no and will actually promote infection and poor healing.
                                If necessary really light weight mono-filament is best.
                                And keep some proper semicircle needles around too... sewing needles are bunk for skin unless you sharpen the tip.
                                Reality.
                                Keep some superglue gel around, the little individual use tubes. Glue up most of the gap leaving a small drain hole at one end. Use a sparing amount of along one side on the top of the skin, then just touch the skin together. Easy peasy.
                                This is a pro tip.

I've done both.
                                On myself, other humans, and animals.
                                My first stitch job... my dad's knee from a chainsaw accident when I was like 11.
                                Too big a job for just glue that day.
                                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                                And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Working...
                                X