X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
    a public object =, to me, something everyone gets to mess with

why it can suck to be a woman, in my experience, is this;
    at any given moment, your body will be touched without your consent. if you ignore it 'hey she likes it', if you don't make a big deal in order to move on quickly, 'hey she likes it'. if you get pissed off 'hey calm down you psycho bitch it's a compliment!'

you can and will be ignored by salesmen in favor of your thinner cousin, when you are the one looking for something

men will have conversations with your chest

people with penises will try to intimidate you just because

your entire worth as a human being is based on your bangability level. it ranges from outright dismissal, to public mockery, to 'riding a moped is like fcking a fat chick. it's fun but you wouldn't want your friends to find out'
    and women don't do the same exact thing to men, in every way, shape and form?

lets see...women can and do assault men. women favor more attractive men in public exchanges. they objectify attractive and fit men. women, in particular, groups of women with intimidate men simply for the fun of it. and when women aren't objectifying men based on their physical attractiveness, they're after a man's status: money, property, social standing, etc. its completely a 2-way street, yet a lot of women fail to see the other side of it

Comment

• ah, i didn't say that only happened to women. just that those were some reasons it can suck to be a woman
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Is it just me or are women not only more critical of themselves, but of other women? Some comic, forget who, said something like this:

"When you're a guy, and your buddy has a great girlfriend, you go: 'Man, I wish I had a girl like that'. When you're a woman, and your friend has a great boyfriend, you go: 'Man, I wish I had him!'."

Seems like women often compete against each other, and not in a good way.

Comment

ah, i didn't say that only happened to women. just that those were some reasons it can suck to be a woman
          I was referring more to the women as a public object thing as if men are never objectified or treated poorly. And again, I do not mean this as a 'poor men' comment, more to see what is different about being a woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by quikky View Post
            Is it just me or are women not only more critical of themselves, but of other women? Some comic, forget who, said something like this:

"When you're a guy, and your buddy has a great girlfriend, you go: 'Man, I wish I had a girl like that'. When you're a woman, and your friend has a great boyfriend, you go: 'Man, I wish I had him!'."

i blame the media!
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

Is it just me or are women not only more critical of themselves, but of other women? Some comic, forget who, said something like this:

chris rock

Comment

• Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
                chris rock
                Yes! Thank you.

That was a good special he did.

Comment

ah, i didn't say that only happened to women. just that those were some reasons it can suck to be a woman
                  so if it happens to both sexes, then it's a non-issue. if women takes it harder than a man, then that is HER problem. if you call a fat guy in a speedo fat, he'll laugh at you and enjoy his day a the beach. if you call a fat woman in a bikini fat, she'll cry her eyes out, starve herself on a fad diet, relapse and eat nothing but ice cream for a week, write a facebook post about how men are assholes, and then have a "woe is me" suicide attempt by taking a handful of Tylenol.

Comment

• Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
                    so if it happens to both sexes, then it's a non-issue. if women takes it harder than a man, then that is HER problem. if you call a fat guy in a speedo fat, he'll laugh at you and enjoy his day a the beach. if you call a fat woman in a bikini fat, she'll cry her eyes out, starve herself on a fad diet, relapse and eat nothing but ice cream for a week, write a facebook post about how men are assholes, and then have a "woe is me" suicide attempt by taking a handful of Tylenol.
                    sooo... what you're saying is... tylenol is the way to go?
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

it means that if you have a vagina, and you're not a 10/10, you're gonna have a bad time
                      Most women are victims to their own superficiality and receive as they deserve! The fair sex should rather be called the superficial sex because a true woman is surface through and through! Surface is the soul of a woman, a mobile stormy film on shallow water, just to echo Nietzsche…
                      "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
                        Most women are victims to their own superficiality and receive as they deserve! The fair sex should rather be called the superficial sex because a true woman is surface through and through! Surface is the soul of a woman, a mobile stormy film on shallow water, just to echo Nietzsche…
                        you are indeed a poet, gorbag. you showed me your gunz, but now you've shown me your heart <3

no but seriously, i shop at walmart. what is this superficiality you speak of?
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Nietzsche had a penis.

He knew about as much about women's souls as you do.
                          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Out of curiosity, where do you people live that you get public ridicule for having extra fluff? I've never seen or heard anyone making fun of someone in public about their weight. Well, at least after I graduated from middle school.
                            lol... yeah, I'm in the midwest. Pretty sure the skinny people are outnumbered and likely to get their ass kicked if such ridicule took place.

Comment

no but seriously, i shop at walmart. what is this superficiality you speak of?
                              Depends! But shopping for the sake of shopping is a typical female pastime, to formulate it diplomatic…
                              "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
                                Depends! But shopping for the sake of shopping is a typical female pastime, to formulate it diplomatic…
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X