No announcement yet.

SimpleFit: Excellent Primal Workout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin, the creator of SimpleFit and maintainer of the site, spent his holiday weekend upgrading and improving the SimpleFit site. He gives of his time out of goodwill and his only sources of revenue are the ads on the site and an Amazon referral link. The site costs money to host. If you feel like helping out directly, PayPal him a token of your appreciation at kevintmckay @ gmail . com
    Last edited by cheapo; 07-06-2010, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• I'm on week 4 of simple fit, can't say I've seen results yet, but I did 50 pull ups yesterday as well as the other goodies, and have never done that before in my life. So that's pretty awesome. I really like the program, and have recruited 4 other people to it already. I kicked Kevin some money today, he deserves it. Its a great program, I wish the boards were a bit more active though, so those of you that use it, use the board too! :-)

Comment

• Results meaning physique changes, pull ups have already improved. The leveling up is addictive. The program forces me to push harder than I've ever pushed working out before.

Comment

• Excellent, just what I have been waiting for. Was looking for a workout that needed no equipment and could be done anywhere. Could have an issue with no pull up bar though. I'm 6'3" and my doors are only 5'11". Comical but kinda sore. Hope to get my son in on the action too as he is desperate to train but still young and this work out means he can't harm himself or me!!

Thanks again.

Comment

• its great, did my first simplefit workout yesterday and am really feeling it today. quite suprised actually

Comment

• Originally posted by The sturdy scotsman View Post
              Excellent, just what I have been waiting for. Was looking for a workout that needed no equipment and could be done anywhere. Could have an issue with no pull up bar though. I'm 6'3" and my doors are only 5'11". Comical but kinda sore. Hope to get my son in on the action too as he is desperate to train but still young and this work out means he can't harm himself or me!!

Thanks again.
              Big guys and small doors is SimpleFit's greatest flaw. It's summer (in the Northern Hemisphere), can you work out outside?

Originally posted by trapperjohnme View Post
              its great, did my first simplefit workout yesterday and am really feeling it today. quite suprised actually
              Day 1 is the one you feel, no doubt!
              Good luck with it!

Comment

• Originally posted by visionteacher View Post
                The leveling up is addictive.
                Yes! It is hilarious how something so simple ("Do it faster than last week!") can be so addictive.

Comment

• Ok, silly question. I love the idea of it because it's simple and easy to follow. So what if you don't have access to a chin bar? I don't go to a gym anymore (too many hours on the treadmill burned me out!), so I don't have access to one.

Also, excellent results!! Thanks for posting!

Comment

• Originally posted by zippy773 View Post
                    Ok, silly question. I love the idea of it because it's simple and easy to follow. So what if you don't have access to a chin bar? I don't go to a gym anymore (too many hours on the treadmill burned me out!), so I don't have access to one.

Also, excellent results!! Thanks for posting!
                    You're welcome.
                    Here are this week's post-workout shots.

For a pull-up bar: have you considered a door gym?
                    What about a garage?
                    Outside somewhere?
                    Last edited by cheapo; 07-12-2010, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• I'll check out the door gym as an option. I think there is somewhere outside, but I need to find something viable since I live in Chicago and it's only livable outside for so long. Thanks!

Comment

• @cheapo: I did my first week of SF...i did L1D3 today in 2 mins. I really like the SF plan. i looked all over the SF site and this thread and can't seem to find info on moving up to the next levels. I'd like to move to level two but can't seem to find the info. any help would be great. thanks.
                        "There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind; this I've come to know" ZBB

Comment

• Reread the first post in this thread.

Comment

• Did L1D1 two days ago, and was all kinds of pleased to hit 40 rounds before time ran out. You might even say I felt like a badass.

Two days later, I don't think my butt has ever been this sore in my life. The squats were easy, I thought, but it seems they got their revenge. Still, I'm looking forward to doing L1D2 in about an hour, so those poor muscles will just have to quiet down a bit.

Thanks for posting this, cheapo!
                            Primal, Minimal, Vagabond(al): Three New Leaves! Check out my blog!

And come say hi on Twitter, too!

Comment

• I've done this a couple of times now. It looks like nothing but it is a great, short workout. I'm feeling stronger and looser already! Thanks for the idea.

Comment

• I'm going to start SimpleFit soon. My only question is, is it three consecutive days per week or just 3 days per week?

Thanks!
                                www.dontcallmesugar.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                                X