No announcement yet.

How Much Do You Walk?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably about a 10k, at the most. I do more HIIT than anything else, as well as crossfit.

Comment

I usually average 10 miles a week, wish I had time for more. Next weekend I have a 10 mile hike planned, that'll help get my mileage caught up.

Comment

45m to 1h a day during work work days when I walk home after work. Weekends I might do a bit more. All in all about 20km-25km.

Comment

Walking the dogs. Absolute minimum in bad weather would be about 3 km a day, and up to some 10 in a normal day thats not a special hiking event.

Comment

about 2 hours on the work days.When I am off, I do gardening right now. Otherwise, I'd swim. I added a martial arts class now on Sundays, and going to cut lifting down to 3 days a week once I am caught up with the spring work in the garden.

Honestly, I would hike for 4-5 hours gladly every day, but life doesn't permit right now!
            My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
            When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

I just did a 6 km trail run (about 100ft of it is washed out from a landslide, had to claw in and hold a vine...) in my Vibrams.

I then take a 8km walk a back along the road (arguably the safer area devoid if snakes, scorpions, and spiders) and a hornet follows me while I sprint (I was gassed at this point), and that bee stings me 3 times until I finally swat it (as I'm tangled in headphone cabling).ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1368461397.693762.jpg
              Ps look at all these weeds they let grow wild.

Comment

About 1-2h a day on top of normal activity.
                --
                Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
                I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
                I'd apologize, but...

Comment

Working...
                X