Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Channing Tatum Wears Vibrams

http://www.dlisted.com/node/36937

Could Channing be going Paleo or PB? Who knows? But the Vibrams are getting some spotlight thanks to Mr. Tatum.
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

I thought I heard he is supposed to be playing CAPTAIN AMERICA in the new movie due out next year. Can anybody confirm that?

AWESOME for the footwear - maybe more stores will carry them now.
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow's a Mystery ~ Today is a Gift...
    That is why they call it THE PRESENT

Comment

The comments in that post are priceless. People are more uptight and high-maintenance than I realized. Go ahead and laugh at my Vibrams from your spot on the couch while I run past you, SAD people!

Comment

Yeah, the comments are unreal, but then so are comments at most places you can comment. Cept here of course! :-)

I think I like CT much more now...
        sigpic "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Comment

Originally posted by bro0kiebaby View Post
          I thought I heard he is supposed to be playing CAPTAIN AMERICA in the new movie due out next year. Can anybody confirm that?
          NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!

I certainly hope not.
          Check out my blog!

http://easternstrength.blogspot.com/

I like to throw, squat and pull heavy things for fun.

We're designed to be hunters and we're in a society of shopping. There's nothing to kill anymore, there's nothing to fight, nothing to overcome, nothing to explore. In that societal emasculation this everyman is created. ~David Fincher, director of Fight Club, interview with Gavin Smith, "Inside Out," Film Comment, Sep/Oct 1999

Comment

Who is Channing Tatum?????? I have no clue
            It's grandma, but you can call me sir.

Comment

Originally posted by grandma View Post
              A horrible actor
              Check out my blog!

http://easternstrength.blogspot.com/

I like to throw, squat and pull heavy things for fun.

We're designed to be hunters and we're in a society of shopping. There's nothing to kill anymore, there's nothing to fight, nothing to overcome, nothing to explore. In that societal emasculation this everyman is created. ~David Fincher, director of Fight Club, interview with Gavin Smith, "Inside Out," Film Comment, Sep/Oct 1999

Comment

Some girl. I dunno.

Comment

Hi Grandma

He was drool-worthy in "Step Up" but went a bit wierd and blobby after that....... not seen anything since?

Comment

I thought Chris Evans was playing Captain America... and yes he's a terrible actor... and yes those comments are terrible as welll
                    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
                    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Comment

Wow, the level of douchebaggery in the comments there is unreal, even by the gold standard: youtube. Sometimes the vapidity of everyday society makes me need to stop and take a facepalm break.

Comment

step up?? --- sorry I am hopelessly "cinema challenged". Oh well. I guess I'm not missing anything.
                        It's grandma, but you can call me sir.

Comment

Step up = formulaic teen thingy. Bad boy in da hood meets posh girl, wins her over, loses her, becomes a better person after a suitably tragic plot device, wins her back. With some dancing.
                          Guilty pleasures, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by fireandstone View Post
                            Wow, the level of douchebaggery in the comments there is unreal, even by the gold standard: youtube. Sometimes the vapidity of everyday society makes me need to stop and take a facepalm break.
                            Agreed.
                            One of my biggest peeves. The artificial bravery that anonymity provides.
                            Your goals, minus your doubts, equals your reality.
                            - Ralph Marston

Comment

I dunno, I thought he looked pretty cool in them... no idea who he is (I'm living under a cultural rock). Funny thing was on the page, was adverts for the most foot-torturing high heels....

Comment

Working...
                              X