Do it Naked!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do it Naked!

So I've found a way to really enjoy working out. I do it naked.

Not in front of people... believe me, I'll be comfortable flopping around naked in front of people I don't know.

But I do Shovelglove at home and it's fun naked. Really makes you feel like a old world greek or egyptian in training.

Now, if you do use the sledgehammer you must be careful swinging it around. Nobody wants a smashed penis or boobie...

So if you can. Try working out naked! It's fun!
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back?Ē - Rivvin

I know ENTIRELY too much about what goes on behind your closed (unclothed) doors! First the squirts and now this. I can't wait for the next installment!

Comment

Haha, Shoveglovin naked. That's a first... I usually do my stretches naked... I would think during an intense exercise the 'flopping', as you put it, would get a little... uncomfortable. Whatever works, and I would say that technically your workout is the most Primal there is. Kudos
      Itís the idea that people living close to nature tend to be noble. Itís seeing all those sunsets that does it. You canít watch a sunset and then go off and set fire to your neighborís tepee. Living close to nature is wonderful for your mental health.

Comment

Very authentic..haha thats interesting! guess you can really get in touch with your body and movement-learn to appreciate its beauty My Uncle from Germany just moved to the US a few years back, and he runs naked on his treadmill. A very invigorating experience ....

Comment

That reminds me of this: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...-video-9953769

Comment

I do believe there's a very big nude yoga movement right now as well.
            I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

I really like working out shirtless, but I stop there. I've tried naked yoga before though, but I like it more with my pants on.
              http://www.facebook.com/daemonized

Comment

All I got to say is... Hell YES!!!!!
                On a mission to help others master movement, build unbreakable strength, & eat MORE food (can't beat that.) Weekly fitness, health & nutrition articles at indulgentfitness.com.

Comment

Pics please!

Comment

I'd be afraid to have my johnson flopping around while I'm swinging a sledgehammer... although unlikely... an injury of that accord would not be a good thing

Comment

Will definitely be sprinting and various other crazy movements outdoors in minimal attire when the weather is right here. My wife and I have a deal going that if she reaches her goal weight (we're both PB fanatcis) in a few months then I'll be wearing a speedo to the beach. She's almost there and I've started the impending online speedo research.
                      I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

I too work out naked. lol

I hate clothes, and my house is definitely known as "the naked house" in our village. People often walk right into eachothers homes, but I ALWAYS get a knock or doorbell rung. lol

Now that my son is 3 I usually wear clothes until he's in bed, then it's back to nature! And that's when I work out!!!
                        The more I see the less I know for sure.
                        -John Lennon

Comment

I catch lots of flak sometimes in the summer for wearing too short of swim trunks as it is. I have an old school suit, not a tight speedo mind you , but it's about the length of normal boxer shorts. My friends love ragging on me for wearing them despite my being in decent shape. They're all into board shorts that go down to their knees. I, for one, like my short suit better than their swim pants. This year I'm in even better shape and they've mostly been packing on the pounds so, I guess I get the last laugh anyway.
                          http://www.facebook.com/daemonized

Comment

I could never do anything remotely bouncy without a bra on. But I like the thought behind it. I stopped wearing panties while working out years ago, and if I hadn't, I don't think I'd still be working out today. They always always always rode up in uncomfortable ways, or the elastic dug into my thighs, especially while running! I wear skin-tight stretchy shorts or leggings, so this eliminates the panty-line problem, too, lol.

In fact, as soon as I come home from work, the bra comes off and I change into pants that don't require underwear. So it's not just a workout thing. I probably would never wear undergarments if I didn't like jeans so much (ouch) and hate the shape of my boobs.

Edited to add: I can't believe I just told you all that.
                            "mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Comment

Ditto mayness! lol Except I only wear underwear when wearing a skirt. Stupid bra is unfortunately a must whenever I'm clothed.
                              The more I see the less I know for sure.
                              -John Lennon

Comment

Working...
                              X