Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primal Blueprint Fitness eBook not working!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primal Blueprint Fitness eBook not working!

It won't load or download. All the other eBooks work fine. Can someone email it to me plz? I'm starting his recommended body weight routine today. I think I should read the book too. :P
    Thanks in advance.

Anybody? I'm quite serious about this. Also, I just learned something today. I can't do a single non-leg assisted pullup. Yet...
    My squats are right on though. Jumped right to level 2, though I might actually be ready for 3 or 4.

Comment

Did you sign up for the free newsletter and then follow the link in the resulting email?

Comment

That's exactly what I did. Every other Ebook works fine.

Comment

I just re-registered with a dummy email address I use for junk (sorry, Mark!). While the PBF ebook took a while to load, it did load.

Comment

I really appreciate that you took the time to do that for me Annlee! Then it appears to me that the issue is my computer, because I just tried again and no amount of waiting will help. Not that its stopped me from working out. I'll just have to download it from another computer I suppose.
            Thank you!

Comment

I think in the sticky at the top of this forum everybody complains about the ebook not downloading. So it's not only you. Glad you got your copy.
              Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Working...
              X