Kickboxing and MMA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kickboxing and MMA

I have been really into kickboxing lately. It's a great full-body workout and it's so much fun! Anyone else do this? I am thinking of joining an MMA club when I move to Colombia this summer. Also, what speed on the treadmill would be considered a sprint? Does it depend on every person's ability? Help!
    Meggo

If I can get into better shape, I'd like to get some training.

This might sound strange, but I really want to get pummeled bad, just to see if I can find it in me to get back up. And learning how to handle myself physically can't hurt any.

Comment

Originally posted by meggo2002 View Post
      Also, what speed on the treadmill would be considered a sprint? Does it depend on every person's ability? Help!
      I would never consider being able to sprint with a treadmill. Plenty of places outside to go sprint. Raining? I wear soccer cleats and run sprint in a field.
      "Go For Broke"
      Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
      Small Kine-168/9%
      Now- 200/8%
      Goal- 210/6%

Comment

Krav maga for me, tons of sparring both stand-up striking and grappling.

Comment

I haven't kickboxed in years. I used to roughhouse with my buddies all the time. I really cannot wait until I am physically ready for this. (Though it may be some time, due to neckpain/headache.)

I really miss martial arts.

Comment

Working...
          X