Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibram Sale on 6pm

Hey all,

Just an FYI, if you're in need of some vibrams - 6pm.com is having a great sale. I just picked up a pair of Bikila LS for $50 with free shipping. They have regular Bikilas for $36, TrekSports for $50, and classics for $37. Just passing on the deal. :-)

- BAL

SWEET!!! Thanks.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

Thank you very much!

I ordered 2 pairs (Bikila and Sport) for under $100! Paid over $90 for the first pair I bought a couple years ago.

Comment

I just bought a pair of KMD Sports for $43, this is a good day.

Comment

this is a good day.

Comment

Which would u recommend for a first timer?
            Eta: picked up some bikIlas. Will give them a try!
            Last edited by LeaAline; 02-25-2013, 07:19 PM.

Comment

I got a pair of Bikila LS! Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Yay, glad to help so many Groks!

Comment

Awesome tip, I have a pair of Bikilas and really like them - I'm thinking of the KSO's because it looks like they have less padding than the Bikilas (and I'd like some variety) does anyone have those and can attest that they do provide more ground feel? Either way I'll probably get them if the sale is still going on tomorrow...
                  I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
                    Awesome tip, I have a pair of Bikilas and really like them - I'm thinking of the KSO's because it looks like they have less padding than the Bikilas (and I'd like some variety) does anyone have those and can attest that they do provide more ground feel? Either way I'll probably get them if the sale is still going on tomorrow...
                    I don't have the bikilas yet, but I do have KSOs. They do have a lot more ground feel, love them for long walks and hiking. I'm getting the bikilas to protect my feet a bit more for running on the pavement.

Comment

Your frickin awesome BAL! Thanks! 39.99, Bikalas on the way to my house!

Comment

Originally posted by BoldAsLove View Post
                        I don't have the bikilas yet, but I do have KSOs. They do have a lot more ground feel, love them for long walks and hiking. I'm getting the bikilas to protect my feet a bit more for running on the pavement.
                        Cool, another buddy of mine has the KSOs and said they're great for the gym so I'll be using my bikilas for outside stuff as well. I'm not so much concerned with padding for protection but mostly because I reckon more padding = longer they'll last on outside use. The KSO's look like they'd wear out faster if used outside consistently.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle46N View Post
                          Your frickin awesome BAL! Thanks! 39.99, Bikalas on the way to my house!
                          :-)

Comment

How do the VibramFF fit? Do they run big/small? I'd like to order some but not sure if I should order my true size or up/down.
                            SW: TBD lbs / CW: TBD lbs / GW: 185 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Montco View Post
                              How do the VibramFF fit? Do they run big/small? I'd like to order some but not sure if I should order my true size or up/down.
                              You have to measure your foot, they provide sizing charts. Mine was accurate.

6pm also has somewhat of a sale on vivo barefoot if anyone's interested. I have two pairs of vivos so I might snatch up another. Search for "vivobarefoot" on the site.

The "Ra"s are sexy as hell

Comment

Working...
                              X