Deadlifts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danielfire View Post
    How's the initially recovery from the hacklifts? Be interested to hear how you find the difference.
    So far great recovery, but I am still working to get up the loads so we have to wait a couple of weeks, but hacklift is a somehow forgotten exercise and I am a bit curious why, becuse it is quite similar to deadlift that is very popular at the moment...
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

#37! Dear God, I am in love with Jeannie Bassi!

Thanks so much for posting the link to Dean's site. I found his posts on hip mobility and lower back pain and he is right. Planks are like magic. In only a few days, I can see a huge improvement. I was so afraid that compound lifts would be a bad idea for me and now I'm thinking it will only be a matter of time before whatever is wrong with my core will be fixed.
      50yo, 5'3"
      SW-195
      CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
      GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

Comment

Loved that article and deadlifts! Doing my "big five" today; deadlifts, bench, squat, rows, military press and finishing up on the heavy bag till my arms fall off. Love my Sunday workouts. (I'm currently in Japan.)

Comment

Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
          So far great recovery, but I am still working to get up the loads so we have to wait a couple of weeks, but hacklift is a somehow forgotten exercise and I am a bit curious why, becuse it is quite similar to deadlift that is very popular at the moment...
          Yeah I am curious too, will ask some of the old guys. I am going to give these a shot

Comment

Working...
          X