setting a personal schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• setting a personal schedule

As a new member on here I am a little confused and unsure how to incorporate a very health primal lifestyle into my daily schedule. Being self-employed I have a flexible start and end time for work but still need to put in 8 hours in the field of manual labor, 1-2 hours of office work and still deal with customers. I would love to start a 4 day a week gym routine but always end up choosing between sleep and working out, mostly getting up at 4:00 AM which leaves me tired, cranky and only able to last about two weeks before giving up. If any one can give some advice or personal experience that would be wonderful.

ok you're doing plenty of manual labour so you hardly need to hit the gym for any cardio.
    And resistance training takes no time at all, once every few weeks

Comment

What kind of manual labor are you doing?
      Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

I work long hours as well, and travel all over the place. I try to do three days a week of heavy lifting when I'm at home, or three days a week of convict conditioning when away.

When my schedule gets to crazy, I start to drop down to twice a week or even to once a week. I take the sleep over the workout every time.

My job involves manual labor as well, but I supervise and don't do nearly what I used to. I have been focusing on being more hands-on at work for the workout but also I enjoy the job more when I am doing physical work.
        "It's a great life, if you don't weaken.". John Buchan

Comment

Working...
        X