New hot fitnesstrend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New hot fitnesstrend

Here is the new and hottest fitnesstrend for everybody to get in shape; jazzercise! So move your lazy body now:

Last edited by Gorbag; 01-13-2013, 10:58 AM.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

that is awesome! i am so gonna give it a go LOL

Comment

Now that was funny..
      Caution! My replies may contain traces of nuts!. My posts are just my opinion based on my experience with the primal way of life, there is no assurance it will work with others in the same way.

Started Primal 15th October 2012
      Height 5'9"
      Start weight 200lb
      Loss so far 33.8lbs, now 166.2lb
      Goal was 168lb's

Comment

Actual "new hot fitness trend"
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

that video made baby jesus cry
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
            that video made baby jesus cry
            good to the last drop
            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

to the last drop of shame i feel for being born in that decade o.O
              beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

heehee loved it

Comment

You go, gurl. Make those frog legs feel like they're really alive!

Comment

Calm down, people. It's a holistic discipline.
                    Yeah, my grammar sucks. Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kharnath View Post
                      Calm down, people. It's a holistic discipline.
                      You should try it sometime Kharnath. It might help you get over things
                      "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

That video made me feel kinda funny....like when you climb the rope in gym class...

Comment

You young whipper-snappers just don't have any historical perspective. When Jazzercise came out it was revolutionary.
                          Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

tell us the story!

*gathers round the camp fire, ready for scary story time* O.O
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

Yes, I want the story too, I am old enough but for some reason I missed this cutting edge way to get in shape...
                              "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Working...
                              X