No announcement yet.

Challange Yoruself to do a *Insert something awsome* in 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

serenity: unassisted pull-up. The challenge is ON, but I'm very pessimistic. (To self: NOT a good attitude, bad girl!)

Muscle-ups are awesome aren't they? Oh, the day, the day I manage to do a muscle-up! Forget Fran time. I think the body that'll allow me to do a muscle up is the body I'm supposed to have.

Edited to add: Double unders. I know it's dumb, but I'll never learn how to do it unless I practice. And not getting enough motivation to practice at CF since we can just do 3x singles instead.
    Last edited by diene; 05-07-2013, 01:48 PM.

My journal

Comment

Originally posted by Cierra
      I reached my fitness goal of doing a whole pull-up, unassisted, by myself! It took me four months of practice and trying to do one every time I got to the gym. Next goal is to be able to do 2 in a row...and more, until eventually I can do 8 reps! I'm at 1 and 3/4 of one so far!

I know it may not sound like a big deal to be able to do 1 pull-up, but it made my day to accomplish that! It motivates me and lets me know that I am making progress with my health and fitness.

Actually, that's pretty awesome!

My journal

Comment

aliphian - Unassisted one-arm pullup/chinup.
        The above should be viewed as complete and utter nonsense.

Comment

I went for a 375 lb deadlift the other day...and made it halfway up. Might have made it with fewer warm-up sets and cleans.

I'm about halfway to 400!

Comment

Did my first handstand pushup nd 200 pounds deadlift today! Hell to the yeah! Pistols are halfway, can't balance myself yet.

Comment

I'm going for an unassisted pullup! :3

Comment

Ever since I started crossfit a year ago I've been aiming to do a pull up. A bit closer now but by Christmas I want my chin over the bar

Comment

40 push-ups in one set! OMG progress.

Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

I think I may hit my goal sooner than I had anticipated (at least I hope so!) That's 165kg (and new PR), and my goal is 180kg. According to the guys who took the picture, it didn't look too hard, so I'll hopefully increase the weight again next week.

Comment

Working...
                    X